Low Sperm Motility

Scoobys

Re: Low Sperm Motility

Post by Scoobys » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey, how are you? What you have shared is important information. My sister is a researcher and we were discussing this a week back. She told me what researches she went through. I will share this with her too. She is going to love it. Thanks, god bless you. Take care.

Sophia Ghussa

Post by Sophia Ghussa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi. Good to see your post. It's really a very quality information. I would like to add more about over eating. Over eating or eating unhealthy foods decreases the sperm count. Oily foods have ultimate effects on the joints. That makes the men weaker. Taking onion in night is also not appreciated. Onion is good for taking in day times only.

camela

Post by camela » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi.. Your post is really going to help me in my research topic. My research topic is little different. Things that may effect the sperm count and infertility in men. Here is the topic of my research. I will definitely make the most of this post. I would further study in details about the individual effects of all these. Hope to be in touch with you. Hope you would not mind. Thanks in advence.

Dora Mathew

Post by Dora Mathew » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Hey.. I am really feeling happy to be the part of this forum. Where we find many information. This forum helped me a lot in finding many answers to my questions. I have asked to join many of my friends. They also appreciate the efforts people are making. Bravo for the team. So nice of the members who take part in the discussion. God bless you guys. Keep it up.

Feroza

Post by Feroza » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:15 am

Hello. The problem of low sperm motility is common. It depends on the life style adopted by men. He should avoid masturbation. It also decreases the sperm counts. I don't agree with the maintenance of body. Although it is good for health but sperm does not directly linked with it. Men should take care of yourself. Have a good day.

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:15 am

Hi. You are right. It is because of the sperm count that does not let it reach the ovary. Alcohol is very much dangerous in all aspects. People should avoid alcohol in daily life. Not even once in a blue moon. A sip of poison or a glass of poison both kills. If it involves the life of others then it should surely be avoided.

Hazel

Post by Hazel » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:51 am

Hello. Hope you are doing good. You have conveyed the right information. Exercise and taking healthy diet is so much important for for sperm motility. In addition to that making your routine simple is also important. Waking up early in the morning. Go for exercise in an open area like part, walking track, etc. Taking strong breakfast in the morning. Moderate food intake in lunch. The lesser you have dinner the more comfortable sleep you would have. Sleep early is also very much important.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 am

Hi.This was really valued information.I never knew there could be so many things that could amount to this.Thanks for bringing this to our attention.Really appreciate your efforts.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 am

Hello dear. These tips are all great. Nobody had ever paid attention towards heating from the laptop. Very little has been shared on how to increase sperm motility. If it is low then it is not easy for sperm to reach the uterus and get attached to the embryo. So it is vital for sperm to be strong. Enjoy your day. Take care. Keep smiling! Best of luck. Stay blessed. Have a good day.

Dyanas

Post by Dyanas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 am

Oh my this information is amazing. I just loved it. This will really help so many people. Thankyou so much for sharing this. I appreciate the help you have done. God bless you. Take care.