Treating Alcohol-related Infertility

Blake

Re: Treating Alcohol-related Infertility

Post by Blake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey daisy, are you there? How are you? I hope you are doing good. I am doing amazing though. Dear thanks for writing this. This might help anyone suffering from this. You will be receiving many prayers. Good luck for your future.

flake

Post by flake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey daisy, are you there? How are you? I am doing good. I hope you are doing good as well. Dear alcohol is dangerous. One should not consume it at all. There is a cure for alcohol infertility. I think one should still not do this. Best wishes.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 pm

To consume alcohol is not good for health. No matter he is a future dad or whatever. It makes you lazy and lethargic. It leads us towards cancer. May God give us the strength to do good deeds. Have a nice day. Top good fortune along with destiny. Take care.

Nina

Post by Nina » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm

I am doing fine in my life. I hope you're doing well too in your life. I didn’t know about this procedure. I got to know about it through this post. I thank you for that. Best wishes for you and your family. Take care.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Proper tests should be done. All tests do not suit to your condition. Therefore instead of getting useless tests done, try to get one correct test. It can help you ind the issue. Going into the depth of the issue is necessary. One cannot take this matter lightly. By taking a decision, you can improve your life. Moreover your spouse will be benefited as well.

callisy

Post by callisy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Male fertility problem is mainly because of two reasons and these are: low sperm count and low sperm motility. When the semen does not have enough sperm, it is called low sperm count. This problem is extremely common among men. Closely following is the low sperm motility problem. In this case what happens is, the sperm barely make progress once they are ejaculated into the vagina. Normal sperm are quick and as soon as they are ejaculated, they swim as fast as possible through the vagina into the fallopian tube in order to fuse with the egg and to fertilize it. When the sperm fail to move, they perish in the vagina itself and the egg is not fertilized. Excessive alcohol intake and use of tobacco products contribute to many health problems, so it should come as no surprise that they can both affect your sperm motility rate. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). This process takes place during an IVF treatment, and involves the injection of the man’s sperm directly into the egg to ensure fertilization. This option has a successful fertilization rate of 70 to 90 percent, and can be initiated regardless of motility, as long as one normal, motile sperm exists in the specimen collected. Medications. Studies continue in an attempt to prove the effectiveness of drugs on sperm motility. Some believe that a certain combination of vitamins or a medication called Clomid may increase motility and sperm count.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 am

Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing great. Thanks for sharing this. Yes, you are right. Many women and men are used to alcohol. There are many factors which affect sperm production like smoking, alcohol and drugs. People should stop smoking and drinking. I hope people understand this. Keep sharing such posts. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi. How are you? You are a positive soul. Drinking effects fertility. many people are unaware of it. by sharing this, you have helped many of us. smoking and drinking are so harmful for us. I am so glad you shared it with us. keep posting. lots of love.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Hi to you Daisy. Hope you are doing great. Sperm count is affected by smoking and other drugs. The human body has its limits to fight what bad for it. You need to take care of it .People should stop smoking and drinking. It has worst side effects .I hope people understand this .Good luck and God bless you. Lots of prayers for you honey.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi there Daisy. I hope you are doing great. Sperm count is affected by a lot of things such as smoking and other drugs. The human body is has its limits to fight what bad for it. You need to deal with it. I hope people understand .Good luck and God bless you. Lots of prayers for you honey.