Spermatogenesis and Infertility.

Jennifer D

Spermatogenesis and Infertility.

Post by Jennifer D » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Spermatogenesis is the process in which new sperm are created in the testes. This happens on a continuous basis via mitosis and meiosis, where each immature sperm cell creates two cells, and each of those produces four cells, called spermatozoa. Many confounding variables can affect sperm production at any stage of spermatogenesis. Though it’s still a question as to how much each factor affects sperm production, men who are trying to conceive should err on the side of caution.There is inconclusive evidence about the influence of laptops and cell phones on sperm temperature, and they are worth noting as potential culprits. Direct and/or extensive exposure to pesticides and other environmental toxins is also known to disrupt sperm growth. Certain prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, cancer drugs, steroids, drugs used to manage epilepsy, and antibiotics have been studied as to their negative effects on spermatogenesis. In some of these cases, when participants have stopped taking the drugs, semen quality improved dramatically.

sofia

Re: Spermatogenesis and Infertility.

Post by sofia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. I recently joined this forum. Im really happy that people here share such a valuable information. Take care. Stay blessed. Be in good health.

Lizzy

Post by Lizzy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey this is a good topic to discus as makes are even facing infertility problems just as females. The ratio is increasing day by day. You have highlighted the major causes if this problem. People should be aware of what harm they are causing to their own health. Even smoking is causing infertility. Our environment is even very polluted that is directly causing infertility problems in men mostly. Thanks for sharing keep on sharing more.

Maya

Post by Maya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Oh, so nice of you.Very informative.Thanks a lot dear.You have shared information on a very sensitive topic.Keep posting honey.Maybe someone find the problem of her solution through your post.Have fun.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Hey Jennifer. I hope you are well. Every medicine has a side effect. These drugs are causing us harm, one way or the other. Hence, I think that people should go for natural remedies. They are the best solutions for such problems. However, not all things can be cured from natural remedies so we are bound by such drugs which can cause harm too. It must be difficult to leave drugs for epilepsy to cure mobility.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I hope you are fine.I am glad I am on this forum.Such kind of valuable information increases our knowledge.All the best.Be healthy.Stay blessed.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:38 am

Hey thanks Jennifer. This is such a good post. Yes different drugs have different side effects. It is difficult to say. Also drugs taken in combination cause trouble too. Your post has some good info. Take care honey.

LaurelFrank

Post by LaurelFrank » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Oh wow. Interesting topic. Ive never heard of it. But now i know. Thanks to you. Ill pass this info on to others. Take care honey.

jessicapearson

Post by jessicapearson » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a goodnight. Goodbye.

Cindy George

Post by Cindy George » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:21 pm

I hadnt ever heard of it. I wasnt aware such a thing existed. Thanks for telling. Wow, Im amazed of all the women on this forum. Thank you so much. Ill shared this info with others too. Take care honey