Male Infertility

Ellen

Re: Male Infertility

Post by Ellen » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:10 am

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was unaware of this before.You have increased our knowledge. I am sure you have helped many people . You are a gem dear. People should go through your post. A very good luck for the future.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:56 am

Hello people. It's good to know about the facts and figures. In most cases woman are blamed without any proof. I wish that every woman has the strength to stand up to these allegations. Don't come to any conclusion without conducting the necessary test. Stay alert. Don't act like weak woman.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 am

Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing great. Thank you for sharing your views. I agree with your post. Men are also infertile. We should not always blame women. The men are less infertile than women. Infertility is increasing day by day. We should adopt a healthy lifestyle. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi. How are you? Thank you for sharing this information. I wasn't aware of it. I am sure many of us weren't. this is so helpful. I am glad you shed light on this topic. keep posting. lots of love.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Hello to you dear . Hope you are doing fine. Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was unaware of this before.You have increased our knowledge. I am sure you have helped many people . You are a gem dear. People should go through your post. A very good luck for the future. Bless you always.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Hey there honey. Hope you are doing good. I agree with you. Men have chances too. People blame women. So, that's so unfair.Exercise is the best thing for infertility It will help to increase sperms. Secondly, a balanced diet should be taken. Thanks for sharing, keep posting. Take care! God bless you sweetie.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 pm

You have done a great research on this topic. I am quite impressed. Male infertility is also getting common as female infertility. Science has found the solutions to both, to some extent. But the truth is nobody can fight God's will. Medications and surgery might help in fight male infertility. But all these are too expensive. Not everybody can afford. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. This is due to low sperms. I think a healthful diet and the exercise will assist in the production of sperms. As masses of us do no longer bear in mind the eating regimen. You have got highlighted excellent points about male infertility. I am certain you have got helped many people right here suffering from this.Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a good night. Goodbye and stay blessed.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Oh so sad. I am shocked that ever 13/100 couples are facing this. That's really not good. Men should avoid that things and habits that are causing this. And only women are not responsible for infertility. Men are also cause of infertility in many cases. Take care ladies.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Hey there Jennifer. How are you doing? I hope that things are fine for you. I also wish that you had a perfect day. I am glad that you are trying to spread awareness. It is good to let people know about dangerous stuff out there. People never look out for infertility. It isnjust soenthing that you dont usually thing about. You start to think about it only aftwr it hits you. Most of the time it is too late by then. So it is good to remind people about this. It is good to make people take care of themselves and others. Thank you for sharing this. Maybe you could have been more involving on the post... However that would be a long read. Usually people lose interest on that! God bless you!