Male Infertility

Clare Tollison

Re: Male Infertility

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi, Sweetie. How are you? I wish you had a fun-filled weekend. Male is to be equally responsible for infertility. We live in a society. Which blames a woman for all the issues in pregnancy. Both need to get themselves checked. Take care. Goodnight.

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:40 am

Hey how are you? Hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this. Not many people know about this. This should be made more common. Keep us posted. Good day to you.

Jemaima

Post by Jemaima » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a good night. Goodbye and stay blessed.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for this information. I did not know about this before. You have highlighted very good points about male infertility. I am sure you have helped many people here suffering from this. Wish you all the happiness of life. Stay blessed and Be happy. All the best.

ele

Post by ele » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey there Jeniffer. How are you dear? I hope you are doing good. It must be frustrating for anyone going through this. It is true that after this the couple can not have a baby. It is nightmare for any couple. I wish nobody ever goes through this.

Jake

Post by Jake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey there Jeniffer. I am jake here. How are you dear? I hope you are doing good. It must be frustrating for anyone going through this. It is true that after this the couple can not have a baby. It is nightmare for any couple. I wish nobody ever goes through this.

Drake

Post by Drake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Hey there Jeniffer! How are you doing in your life? I hope you are doing good. Male infertility can be really frustrating. The good thing is, they have cure. Herbal medicines can be used. I hope nobody goes through this ever in their life.

Blake

Post by Blake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey Jeniffer, are you there? How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Many people don’t know this all their life. They keep blaming this to their wives. They don’t get to know that the problem lies with them.

flake

Post by flake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Hi Jeniffer! How are you my darling? I hope you are doing good. Male infertility is a common problem too. Couples don’t get babies all their life. Just because of male infertility. Best of luck everyone.

Nina

Post by Nina » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Is this something new? It is for me, at least, lol. I did not know about this. Thi technique is new to me. Thank for helping me learn about it. Have a good day.