I fear victimization

Toss

I fear victimization

Post by Toss » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 am

Hey pals, I have been married for three years and we have not yet have a child. We have tried to go to some hospitals but all in vain. Today I met one of my friend who had the same situation with mine. After a short chat, he was proposing that we go for fertility test. Do you know the tactics to convince my wife. I am already thinking she will be judgmental. She might think I want to prove she is the one with this problem. I am out of ideas.

Lucy123

Re: I fear victimization

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Hey, dear, The problem can be from both sides. You can't blame yourself. Did you consult any doctor? there are several treatments to these problems.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am

Hi, Toss. How are you doing? Congratulations on your marriage. I am so sorry to hear that you had been TTC for 3 years. I have been TTC for the same period, so I get why you feel a bit down. I how supportive you are of your wife. It is always good to have some one so supportive. You should suggest that you both need to go check-up. Not just her. That way, she might understand that you are not pointing the finger at her. I don’t know of any tactics, really. However, I think you should take it easy and go with the flow. I get why you feel like you don’t have any ideas about this currently. However, you can still try, you know.I wish you the best of luck. I hope your wife will take it easy when you break it to her. Just don’t feel guilty about this. Just let her know you want to get checked both. Have a great day!

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello there buddy. How are you doing today? I hope that you are enjoying your day. I also wish that this finds you in a great shape. It is really adorable how much you care about your wife. Things get outtahand in these situations fast. It is important that one is cautious in such position. You are doing this part very well.

Now as per your problems it is simple. At least I thibk that this will work. Just say to her that you both will get tested. Do just that too... Go to a hospital or a clinic and give dementia for examinations. That will be the best thing to do. Like that you are showing to her that it doesn't matter who has what... You just want to get over with it. Wish you luck.

Willma

Post by Willma » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Going to the clinic is an advantage to both of you. If she really wants the two of you to conceive she will have no problem. I am even wondering. How can you stay for more than 3 years without going to a fertility clinic. That should be the first place to go. When you are TTC without success. Like where do you think you will find help. Just try to explain it to her. When she is in a good mood. That way, she will not think of it otherwise. Like you try taking her for dinner. Then you tell her during the dinner. When she is relaxed. Especially when you are talking about other things. If she is a woman who cares about you two. She will jot have a problem with it. I personally will not have a problem with it. In fact she should be proud of having you. Other men do not think of having fertility checks. Which is very important in marriages.

Girl

Post by Girl » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:38 pm

3 years in marriage and you have not gone to the hospital? Are you guts serious? Is that you are not trying to conceive or what? When you pass one year ttc and the results are not successful you should see a doctor. Leave that alone. Other go and see a doctor after 3 months of trying to conceive. In this case it is not blaming the other party that he she cannot give birth. It is all about knowing your fertility grounds. It is not long that people start talking about you two. Why you still do not have children. So it is better you find it for yourself. Before friends and families make it their business, The earlier you find about your fertility status the better. It will help you start medication right away. But if you are waiting till the two of you turn 40 then well and good. Even if you are the one with the problem. You should accept the results and start the journey of going through medication.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:21 pm

I have been TTC for the same period, so I get why you feel a bit down. I how supportive you are of your wife. It is always good to have some one so supportive. You should suggest that you both need to go check-up. Not just her. That way, she might understand that you are not pointing the finger at her. I don’t know of any tactics, really. However, I think you should take it easy and go with the flow. I get why you feel like you don’t have any ideas about this currently. However, you can still try, you know.I wish you the best of luck. I hope your wife will take it easy when you break it to her. Just don’t feel guilty about this. Just let her know you want to get checked both. Have a great day!

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey, dear, The problem can be from both sides. You can't blame yourself. Did you consult any doctor? there are several treatments to these problems.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Just initiate a conversation with here. Tell her that you're worried and that you want to see a doctor. I feel she will understand. You might be over-analyzing the problem here. If this doesn't help then ask a mutual friend to talk to her. Hope this works out for you. All the best. :)

Cassey James

Post by Cassey James » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Hey there, your concerns are legit. You need yo have this talk with your wife. but know that this issue can pertain to both of you. So sit down with her, tell her you've heard such cases happening and its not a huge issue. Don't make it sound like a big deal to her and both of you get yourselves checked. This way, she won't be the only one under the spotlight. And whatever the result is, make sure you support each other. Best of luck, stay blessed.