How is the donor selected?

Nora

Re: How is the donor selected?

Post by Nora » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Donors are needed in case of infertile men. They also come in handy when a single woman wants a child. I have been told that men donate sperms for money. They are checked and tested. I am sure the doctors clear all the doubts. Still i trust no one. Therefore i suggest that you choose a familiar donor. Someone you know.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello Beautiful. How are you doing? I hop you are doing fine. You have to consult a doctor on this. He will guide you best. Hope you get what you are looking for. Good luck.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:10 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you aer good. well i belive that this does not matter that how the man looks alike. The main thing is that man should be healthy. So that a healthy baby can be come in your life. Take Care. God Bless you.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 am

Hey. How are you? Selection of donor is a very crucial matter. What about your doctor? I have heard the patient share his desired traits of a donor. Doctor helps in this procedure. What about your case. Keep us updated.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Hey sviti, choose a donor that is not more than 30 years. Too old donors might not get positive results. Their eggs are usually not a good quality ones. I think the doctors do ask what characteristics do you want in a child and then they choose the donor. You don't worry about all this. Clinics might guide that couple. This process is quite successful and common nowadays. Take care.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi, There Sweetheart. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. I guess there is no need for the picture of the donor. I specifically don't know about the process of selecting a donor. I hope other replies on this post will help you. We are a loving and caring family here. Take care. Love Clare.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi, There Sweetheart. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. I guess there is no need for the picture of the donor. I specifically don't know about the process of selecting a donor. I hope other replies on this post will help you. We are a loving and caring family here. Take care. Love Clare.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? You must consult with the doctor. I suggest you that the donor should be free of diseases. You must do some tests of the donor before selection. It is good for the future. Take good care of yourself. Have a good night. Goodbye.

ele

Post by ele » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Hey Svitl! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am doing great as well. Couples do that very often. They take spontaneous decision. They regret them later. The donor is selected by the clinic itself.

Jake

Post by Jake » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Hey Svitl! I am jake here. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am doing great as well. Couples do that very often. They take spontaneous decision. They regret them later. The donor is selected by the clinic itself.