difficult situation

Linda Blue

difficult situation

Post by Linda Blue » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi everyone.My name is Linda and I am 33 years old.Let me tell you my story…
I am new here and I was wondering if anyone can share the same experience with me.Let me first tell you our story...My man was found with cancer 6 years ago.After a lot of effort, he finally overcomes this hateful disease 3 years ago..It's we have started to try to have a baby...Our doctor told us that natural conception was possible.A year ago my husband was tested and it was found that he is azoospermic. What a curse.
For me all this journey till today is very painful, I think I am at the stage that I want to take the IVF way and nothing more.I don’t have any more courage.I know that I have to get tested for all the possible problems before I go for IUI / IVF to ensure the best chance of success.I want to mention here that I too had a laparoscopy cause I suffered from endometriosis.Do I have to refer to my doctor before starting searching for a fertility clinic?Is it better for the possible clinic to guide me instead of my doctor?
I know we have been through very difficult situations and I feel really blessed that my man is healthy and beat cancer.But now...I want this step ahead.This step that will lead us to our baby...I would be very grateful if anyone can share their experiences and I am really forward to reading your options.

Willma

Re: difficult situation

Post by Willma » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:07 pm

I am sorry for what you and your husband are going through. I can say that your husband is a courageous man. Beating cancer is such an achievement. I have seen several friends of mine go down because of cancer. I am o glad of him. I am also sorry for the problem with the sperm. Now that he is suffering from azoospermic. There are many infertility problems concerning men. I hope he will go through this one too. If he managed to go past cancer. I can say that he is a champion. I am sorry on your behalf for all these that is going on. I must say you are a strong woman. Battling with your husband while he was suffering from cancer. Till now you are both together. My husband suffered from low sperm count. So I gad to go for an IUI.I can tell you that it is procedural. you should get a doctor who knows your fertility issue. This way it will be easy to deal with. At least the doctor will be familiar to your problems. When you are now settled you should try to consider on the best method. I conceived through IUI and it was successful. You can try the option that you think will be good for you. You should also seek your doctor advise. All the best.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Cancer treatment can sometimes cause azoospermia. It happens very, very rarely however it does accure more than not. Have the doctors considered this? If they knwo the cause they can better understand things. Like i know that they do years of studies and who are to tell them how to do their job. Yet maybe just suggesting this could help. At the same time if your husband beat cancer... God, there is no freaking thing that can back him down. He is a true fighter. I am pretty sure that you two will find a way out of this. Try eating healthier. Aslo just living healthier could help. Would really live to read a post from you about your huge success. God bless you dear. Wish things get better asap. Please update us in the future.

ferry

Post by ferry » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:24 am

Hello dear. I am glad to hear about your success. Beating cancer is a great achievement. You must be very excited. I wish you get a beautiful angel soon in your hands. I hope you will keep on struggling like this. Keep on like this. Good luck!Take care!

silvia

Post by silvia » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 am

This is a great news. You made us encouraged. You have given us a lesson that we all shall keep on struggling. If we work hard, we will surely get the fruit of our struggles. Don't worry dear. If you keep on struggling like this, you will surely get a Baby. Be positive honey. Good luck!

Girl

Post by Girl » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:31 pm

It is good to hear that your man beat cancer. It is good news. That he is now facing azoospermia you need to be courageous. He at least beat down the monster of cancer. So you should now be his motivation. I am sorry for the endometriosis. It is good that you also overcame it with the laparoscopy. It is really hard dealing with infertility but it needs courage. So you have to be tested. They confirm if there are other problems that you are going through. When looking for a clinic you should choose the best. I have seen many people going through disappointments because of the clinics they chose. Do not make that mistake. When you choose a good clinic they will tell you what to do next. I am certain that you will be successful. Just be hopeful and optimistic. And remember, the clinic you chose has a lot to do with the results you will get. So choose wisely.

Fizahs

Post by Fizahs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Hey. How are you? Aww this is a very good news! You should celebrate it. This looks that he is very strong. He is also motivating others. Stay blessed.

lulia

Post by lulia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Hello darling. How is your husband? Welcome to this forum. I hope all of us become friends. Don't hesitate in sharing anything. I am glad to see you here. I am happy that your husband is safe.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Cancer treatment can sometimes cause azoospermia. It happens very, very rarely however it does accure more than not. Have the doctors considered this? If they knwo the cause they can better understand things. Like i know that they do years of studies and who are to tell them how to do their job. Yet maybe just suggesting this could help. At the same time if your husband beat cancer... God, there is no freaking thing that can back him down. He is a true fighter. I am pretty sure that you two will find a way out of this. Try eating healthier. Aslo just living healthier could help. Would really live to read a post from you about your huge success. God bless you dear. Wish things get better asap. Please update us in the future.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello dear. I am glad to hear about your success. Beating cancer is a great achievement. You must be very excited. I wish you get a beautiful angel soon in your hands. I hope you will keep on struggling like this. Keep on like this. Good luck!Take care!