Thyroid problems

Bennet Max

Re: Thyroid problems

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:33 am

Hi. How are you? I appreciate your efforts. this is so helpful. I wasn't aware of its problems. you have helped a lot. it is so considerate of you. keep posting such stuff. lots of love. Stay blessed.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello there dear darling. Good day to you dear .Thanks for informing us about it. I was unaware of it before . This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it.God bless you .

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:17 am

Hello? How, are you? Dear, your post is very informative. Thanks for telling us important treatment. But I think we have to consult with a doctor before using this. It will be better. Good luck every one. Stay blessed.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey there dear. I hope everything is going good. I did not know this before .You have shared a very useful information . I am sure people suffering from this problem will get help .You have done a really good job dear.May God bless you always. Lots of love .

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi, there honey. I hope you are good. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us, dear. I did not know this before. You have shredded a very useful information. I am sure people suffering from this problem will get help. You have done a really good job, dear. May God bless you always. Take care.

Holly

Post by Holly » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:08 pm

There are a huge number of hormones in our body. They are linked to one another. Therefore they have effect on each other. Don't worry. The body can handle them. For that you need to make sure your body is in good shape. Eating the right things does help.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:32 pm

As you said thyroid effects almost whole of our body, I think we should get thyroid levels checked every month or two. You never know when you have to suffer because of this problem. I have seen this problem getting common nowadays. Even nowadays, newborns are even tested for thyroid in many hospitals. My son did. Take care.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:22 am

Hi Christina, I am fine thank you. Hope you are fine and enjoying every moment of your life ☺. I am suffering from this disease for 6 years 🙁. Dear, thanks for choosing this topic not everyone aware of the thyroid disease. Thyroid disorders are conditions that affect the thyroid gland, a butterfly-shaped gland in the front of the neck. The thyroid has important roles to regulate numerous metabolic processes throughout the body. We can cure it naturally too by reducing caffeine and sugar from our diet, get lots of natural fats, increasing the intake of vitamin D, iron, zinc, vitamin A, and B, and omega 3 fatty acid. Relax, practice yoga, and take medication on time. I hope this information will help people more understand about a thyroid problem. Take care.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:18 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. The post you have shared is very good. It gives benefits to people. This post is very informative. Thanks to sharing this amazing post. Have a nice day. God bless you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:19 am

Hello. How are you? I Don't know about this problem much but don't worry everything will be alright. I was unaware of it before. This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it. God bless you.