Thyroid problems

Sophia

Re: Thyroid problems

Post by Sophia » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I hope it will be useful. The thyroid is so important for breathing. They help in taking fresh air. So one must take care of it. May God bless you. My all prayers are with you. Keep post more topics. Just believe in God and keep it up. Wish you a healthy life.

sofiya

Post by sofiya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello How are you ? I Dont know about this problem much but dont worry everything will be alright. I was unaware of it before . This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it.God bless you .

Chelsa Compean

Post by Chelsa Compean » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:24 am

Hello dear. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I actually don't know about this before. You shared a very useful information. You have done a very good job. People will get advantages from this. May God bless you. Take care of yourself.

Belina Canaday

Post by Belina Canaday » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:32 am

Hi Christina. I hope you're doing well. Thank you so much for sharing this. I really didn't know about this so well. But you helped me out. I will surely gonna share this to those who are needy in this type of information. Take care.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:28 am

Hi, there honey. I hope you are good. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us, dear. I did not know this before. You have shredded a very useful information. I am sure people suffering from this problem will get help. You have done a really good job, dear. May God bless you always.

ele

Post by ele » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 am

Hey Friend. How are you dear? I hope you are good. Thyroid disease is a medical condition that affects the function of the thyroid gland. There are many symptoms of thyroid disease. There are 4 general types of it. I would like to write a detail post on this later. for now i have to go. take care.

sareh

Post by sareh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:28 am

Hi dear. How are you? I hope you are healthy and fine. Following are the causes of this. First Hypothyroidism caused by not having enough thyroid hormones. Secondly, hyperthyroidism caused by having too much thyroid hormones. Thirdly, enlargement of the thyroid gland. Lastly, tumors which can be benign or cancerous.

ely

Post by ely » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am

Hi sweetheart. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. My sister had such a problem. She is perfectly well now. I will ask her how she cured it. I would like to share it here. Give me some time and I will be back with a happy, motivational post.

elisha

Post by elisha » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am

Hello companion. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. I will do a research on thyroid problem. I will let you guys know in a while. I don't want to provide you guys raw information. Let me consult a doctor and internet. I will write a post tomorrow. Stay blessed.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi there Christina, I'm good thank you. How're you doing? Hope you're having a great day. Thanks for sharing this with us. I know many people would be unaware of this. Thyroid disease is a medical condition that affects the function of the thyroid gland. There are many symptoms of thyroid disease. Take care dear.