Baby boy!

Belle

Re: Baby boy!

Post by Belle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi. I trust you are doing incredible. It is extremely a motivational story. It will energize numerous individuals who lose trust. Keep posting more dear. May God bless us all. Take care.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. Your post is motivating others. We should not loose our hope. Keep faith is the only way to get success. thanks for sharing your story here. God Bless you. Take care.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Hello there sweetie. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Thanks for sharing this here and giving hope to people. I am very happy for the couple. I am glad they didn't lose hope and kept on trying. I hope everything gets fine till the end and they welcome there baby soon.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:03 pm

Hello to you sweet girl. I hope everything is going smooth at your side. A lot of women are looking for help in this . I’m sure your story will help them to keep looking for solutions. Infertility is a very common issue nowadays. A lot of couples have no chance to conceive naturally. It is a nightmare for them. I don’t .I hope everything gets better.

Valentina Pal

Post by Valentina Pal » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Hi Anna, hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing your friend's story with us. It's a very inspirational story for all of us. Congratulations to your friend. My best wishes are with her. May she have a healthy baby soon. Keep posting dear. Take care.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:27 am

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. I am sad to know about your cousin's story. I am happy now that your cousin is pregnant. Please pay my heartiest congratulations to her. This is the result of continuous effort. This is really a motivational story. We should never lose hope. This post will motivate many women. I hope she delivered her baby safely. Good luck to her.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:53 am

Thanks Anna. They must be do happy. I hope she is testing and having a good time with a baby in tummy. As these are most memorable days one can have. They must go for their next baby soon as they are getting older. The sooner the better. Will remember them for sure.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Hey. How are you? I am so happy for her. Many many congratulations. It is all about patience. If the person is dedicated, he can do wonders. She has inspired a lot of people. Stay blessed. Have a great life ahead.

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi Anna hope youre well. Yes hope is everything. It helps do the impossible. And gives strength to go thru difficult times. Bad days are eventually replaced by the good days. We gotta wait a little. Good day to you.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 am

Hello there. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Just have hope. Dont lose the will power. All will go well. Take care. All the very best to you love.