Any Alternatives?

alva

Re: Any Alternatives?

Post by alva » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:25 am

Hi. I hope you are doing great. Oh dear, this is really sad. I felt so sad for you. Don't lose hope dear. Please have faith in yourself. Just stay positive. I hope everything gets better at your side. All the best.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi dear, how're you doing? I'm sorry to hear this. It must be very depressing for you. But please don't lose hope. You should keep yourself surrounded by people. Otherwise you'll feel depressed and your mind will be surrounded by negative thoughts. And yes, I would suggest you get your further tests done. I hope there's nothing serious. All the best dear. Stay strong. Lots of love your way.

Belle

Post by Belle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey brave lady.Thanks for trusting on us and sharing story with us.My sympathies are with you.I think you should go for further tests.First try to know the problem.For this, all tests must be done.Prayers are with you.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Hello there. How are you?. Dear, it is too early. Take a time then take a decision. At least wait for two years and then get the treatment. Don't torture your body with heavy medications. Spend more time with your husband. Ask him to stay with you. All will be fine take care. Have a great day. Good luck.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:30 pm

Hey Dear, How are you?Hope you are good. Its really very touchy issue. I would recommend you to be calm. You have to take wait and be patience. taking too much tension can lead you to trouble in conceiving. So have faith. My prayers are with you. Take Care.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Hello to you sweet girl. Hope yo are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your struggles dear. But glad to know that you did not lose hope. Don't stress over it. Stay calm and strong. Prayers are with you. I wish you best of luck for the future.God bless you dear.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:10 am

Living on your own is not easy. Meeting just once in a month with hubby is not enough. This situation you are facing is merely because you are all alone. To face it. You need a support. Who Is there for you whenever you need. First try to stay together. You both have to work this out.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 am

Hello honey. How are you? Hope all is well. I am really sorry to hear this. I hope life gives you the best dear. All the best for future. Take care. Bless you. Lots of love dear.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Some medical problems such as blocked tubes cannot be helped by acupuncture. IUI Intrauterine insemination, also known as artificial insemination, injects washed sperm directly into the uterus at the exact timing of ovulation. This raises the chances of successful fertilization by getting the best quality and quantity of sperm directly where it needs to be. Couples often try this method because it isn’t as expensive and time-consuming as in vitro fertilization. Take care.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Hello Alicion. How are you? I think it is too soon. You do not need to lose hope dear. You can go and see another doctor. Maybe they can guide you better about it. However, you do not need to worry too soon. I hope things on your side get better soon. Take care. Stay blessed and Be happy.