Unexplained infertility solutions

Lydia John

Re: Unexplained infertility solutions

Post by Lydia John » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Hello Martina. How are you? The reasons are so well explained. Such great detail. Really appreciate it. Keep on sharing this stuff. It is much needed. One needs to know that even men should get tested. It is vital. God bless you.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi there Martina. I hope you are well. Women who are facing infertility face more problem only because they are unaware of these things. Mostly woman can get any solution if they are well aware of this problem. Thank you for sharing this post dear. This will work for many people .God bless you dear.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:40 am

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your life. You have shared some good piece of knowledge. It's invaluable. I really like this post. I hope this post will be helpful for many people. Keep sharing such useful information. You are doing a great job. All the best. Take care. Stay blessed.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 am

Great . I think you have closed the sea on a shell. It's really nice. Explained beautifully. I think you are so caring and have a big heart. You must have gone through something like this because you can feel their pain. Thanks my friend. This is all written really good.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Hey. How are you? This is such a brilliant post. I didn't knew about the information you shared. People are unaware of such facts. You have done a wonderful job. Keep us updated. Stay blessed.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:27 am

Hello darling. How are you? Hope all is well. Thanks for expressing the knowledge. This is really useful. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing day dear. All the best to you.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. You might feel that your fertility tests weren’t thorough enough or that you want to pursue a particular avenue in more particular. Talk to your doctor about asking more fertility tests and your reasons for wanting these. If you haven’t already, you could also look at following your cycle in detail and becoming more aware of when you ovulate. Have a good day.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Hey there Martina. Really very helpful. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for sharing with us. It is very useful for infertile couples. So keep posting. Take care. Stay blessed and Be happy.

Shenera Colin

Post by Shenera Colin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Hey. Hope all is good. I know life has its ups and downs. Just dont lose hope. Life will reward you dear. Just keep faith in good. Wish you luck. Take care. God bless you.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Hey marina, thanks for talking about unexplained infertility in so much detail. I am glad that we have so informative people in this forum. We all can help a lot of people here. Your information added a lot in to my knowledge too. I never knew so much details about unexplained infertility. Have a great day. Take care.