Unexplained infertility

Olivia

Re: Unexplained infertility

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:14 am

Hello Martina. How are you? How is your husband? I hope you guys are doing good. You seem like such a sound and kind person. May your life be full of love and happiness. Good luck. Take care.

Pauline Ryan

Post by Pauline Ryan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 am

Hello there Martina. It is lovely having you here. Surrogacy can also be opted but the issue is quite controversial for many. The topic is new to me. Thank God I never had to endure such a dilemma. Can you tell me what are the most prevalent choices for such incidences?

sallina

Post by sallina » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:44 am

Hi, Martina. How are you?. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for spreading this knowledge. Many women are unaware of this. I think it will really be helpful for those couples who are seeking information regarding undiagnosed infertility. I know unexplained infertility is more painful than infertility having known cause. You have explained each and everything perfectly. Keep sharing and keep posting. May God bless you.

keren

Post by keren » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:45 am

Thank you so much for sharing this information. This is really helpful. Everyday we hear of new issues and problems. The doctors are doing wonders . They go in very deep details to find out the solutions. Special in the cases of infertility. I wish them all the best of luck.

lucy mona

Post by lucy mona » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello. I hope you are doing great. It is really a useful post. It will encourage many people who are going through this phase. This looks well investigated. Keep sharing such posts. Stay happy. Take care.

Antonia

Post by Antonia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Epidemiological studies have suggested that a variety of lifestyle issues, including cigarette smoking, abnormal body mass index, excessive caffeine intake, and alcohol consumption can reduce fertility in the female partner.18 Couples undergoing treatment for unexplained infertility should therefore be counseled about discontinuing tobacco products; also, the female partner should be encouraged to limit alcohol consumption to fewer than four drinks weekly, minimize caffeine intake to less than 250 mg daily, and to achieve and/or maintain a body mass index between 20 and 27 kg/m2. In the absence of a single correctable abnormality, the therapy for unexplained infertility has, by default, been empiric. Several different treatment regimens have been proposed, including the use of intrauterine insemination (IUI) with or without superovulation with either oral or injectable medications, and/or assisted reproductive technologies (ARTs). As these patients may truly be subfertile rather than infertile, the need for appropriately designed and controlled trials evaluating these empiric therapies is profound. Unfortunately, there has been a relative paucity of such studies.

Jennifer Daniel

Post by Jennifer Daniel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi Martina. Hope you have a decent day. I love your posts. You sure help many people here. Thank you for sharing more on this matter. I will be looking forward to more of your posts. God bless.

Dennis Jackson

Post by Dennis Jackson » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Infertility is very common these days. I am very obliged to you for sharing information on this subject. This post is educational. Thank you for adding more to our knowledge. Enjoy your life dear. Stay positive always. Take care.

alishagomez

Post by alishagomez » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi Martina.This post was so full of useful information.Many couples are unknown to many of these facts.Thanks for spreading the knowledge so that they can have the right diagnoses.God bless you.

Lilibeth John

Post by Lilibeth John » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:20 am

Hi to you dear . Thank you for sharing this. You have shared some amazing information.You are beautiful gem. Yes people are often unaware of such things. I'll let my friends know too. Take care of yourself.