Men as litmus paper

Deano

Men as litmus paper

Post by Deano » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 am

I am aged 38 years. I am yet to get a child. I have been into 3 marriages. All the men end up moving on. I am afraid to follow their story after they leave me. In short, I am afraid to find out they were successful in getting children. This will be another way to prove that I am infertile. I need the courage to face a fertility test pals.

Lucy123

Re: Men as litmus paper

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Hey dear, You should consult a doctor. The problem may be from both sides. So you can't blame yourself only. Eat healthy foods.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:31 am

Hi, Deano. I hoe you are doing great.
So sorry that you had no luck with men. Some men just enter into relationships for the sex. I mean, really, that shit has happened to me in the past. When it comes to shouldering the responsibility, they are lost. So, I really can relate to your problem. I have had my previous boyfriend leave once I mentioned I wanted babies. That happened in two days, which means he is afraid of responsibility. Anyways, currently, I am happily married for two years. My DH is so supportive, so I thank GOd. I could never ask for a better husband.
I can’t fathom why you have cold feet about fertility test. I mean, just go for it. I also get cold feet before starting to do something that is challenging. I also hate the anticipation, and hate being in suspense. I guess for you to man up, you should quit overthinking about this. We tend to overthinking things in lives, making them worse to deal with, actually. To put it plain, just go for the fertility tests. Ignore the noise in your head that is distracting you and just take the tests. I wish you good luck. I hope my post will be useful for you.

Damaris

Post by Damaris » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 pm

What I wrong with you dear? Why don't you want to be tested. You know it is for your own good. No one will suffer like they way you will. So better get yourself together and have a child. I do know you are facing a hard moment. But marrying one man after another will not help. You have to find a perfect answer to your problems. According to what you are explaining. It seems to me that you are the one with the problem. So even if you marry a million men that will not change. You have to go for help. Get to know what really is the problem. From there you find a solution. I am sure you can get a husband who will understand your situation. Who will even be with you in the journey. As far as you come clean. Know where the problem is. Then the two of you will walk the treatment method. Stop being petty and face your problems.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi, I have had my previous boyfriend leave once I mentioned I wanted babies. That happened in two days, which means he is afraid of responsibility. Anyways, currently, I am happily married for two years. My DH is so supportive.So I thank GOd. I could never ask for a better husband.

Girl

Post by Girl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:54 am

Since you do not want to find out for yourself what the problem is. OI am telling it to you directly. You are infertile. If you were not infertile then you would not have wasted your time with all the 3 men. You could have just found one man and tell him what you are really going through. Perhaps he could have stayed with you and look forward for means in which you will go through it. Or maybe start the medications early enough. But since it seems you want an easy life. You don't want to go and test either. I hope you will be in your sixties alone with no child. Then is when you will regret the chance you had at your fingertips and did not use it. So what I am harshly telling you is that you go to a clinic. Find the problem and start solving it now. Unless otherwise you will be late and there will be nothing taht can be done thereafter.

Ms Callisto Wetmore

Post by Ms Callisto Wetmore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello dear. How are you? I have had my previous boyfriend leave once I mentioned I wanted babies. That happened in two days, which means he is afraid of responsibility. Anyways, currently, I am happily married for two years. My husband is so supportive.So I thank GOd. I could never ask for a better husband.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 am

Listen you should not be ashamed if you are facing infertility issues. Instead be strong and face the reality. If you are having infertility issues you must go to doctor and get yourself checked. Get all the test done instead of just sitting and being ashamed about it, being sad over it. Go and face the situation. Every woman have a right to become a mother so go for IVF and find a partner who is loyal to you and who wants to marry you not for the baby but for yourself.

Kate Hobs

Post by Kate Hobs » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Oh dear.I know this must be really hard for you to endure.The pain of knowing is unimaginable .But it will put an end to your restlessness.I hope with all my heart,the tests turn out fine,but you need to be strong and be prepared for all outcomes.We are here for you dear.And praying for you.All the best!

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey Deano! hope youre having a good day! Please look after yourself. Dont blame yourself already. Just get yourself checked up. Consult a professional. Eat healthy and try to focus on the good things in life. Hope this finds you well. Praying things get easy for you. All the best. Take care.