Smoking mothers are to blame for the infertility of their daughters.

sviti

Smoking mothers are to blame for the infertility of their daughters.

Post by sviti » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi girls, I recently read very interesting information on one of the sites. And I believe that this information needs to be shared, because it can help our future children. A study was conducted and it turned out that smoking mothers are to blame for the infertility of their daughters. I hope that every girl after reading this information will think about her health. Perhaps one of us will give up such a bad habit as smoking.For three years, scientists have observed girls who were exposed to tobacco smoke in the early years of life. Later it turned out that their development of ovaries and maturation of eggs is slower than in girls who were not exposed to tobacco smoke.This is to blame for the three toxins of cigarette smoke, which affect the group of genes responsible for reproductive functions. Moreover, if the mother smoked during the period of bearing the child, her daughter even before birth significantly decreases the quality and number of eggs.Researchers have suggested that worsening fertility can be inherited. In the course of further research, they are going to find out how much the grandchild's fertility depends on whether her grandmother smoked either during pregnancy or next to a small daughter.Medicine is like phylosophy, is not it? But the information is really very interesting, and very useful. Because now a lot of women smoke and do not consider it wrong.

Dear girls, I would like to ask you to give up this bad habit. Why should you spoil the health of your future daughters? You know how difficult it is to fight infertility, why should you expose your daughters to such a risk? In our city, I often see pregnant women who smoke. It immediately becomes so disgusting to look at them and even stand beside them. I can understand women who smoke without being pregnant. But when you are pregnant, are you so uninterested in the fate of your child that you can afford to smoke? I can never accept this harsh reality. And I'm even disgusted with thinking that smoking is not the worst thing. Many pregnant women not only smoke but also drink alcohol.And some women even take drugs during pregnancy. I think these women do not deserve the respect of society.Because then they leave their children in the orphanage. And these children have many pathologies due to the fact that their mother during pregnancy took alcohol or drugs.But all the trouble is that we do not feel responsible for the fate of other people. We are very selfish and think only of ourselves, not noticing those who need our help. And because of this, there are many destitute souls in our society who can not find a place in this world.Let's think about the future about helping those who need our help now.

spyder02

Re: Smoking mothers are to blame for the infertility of their daughters.

Post by spyder02 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Ohh my god, I knew smoking was bad... I never thought it could have such tremendous consequences. THis is more of a reason for all you out there to stop this bad habit. It is reall harmful and can lead to many things. I have fertility issues myself and my mother doesn't smoke. However my father does smoke, a lot that it. I think there might be a link to his smoking and my infertility issues. Far fetched but still plausible I guess. I am super glad he was able to quit two years ago. His healthy was in the verge of collapsing and he decided he had had enough. I suggest you all do that before it becomes too late. Stay fit out there people. Ohh I nearly forget about this... Thank you for sharing this with us dear. It is very helpful and raises awareness. Well done on posting this! God bless you dear!

Stephanie Johns

Post by Stephanie Johns » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Oh My,
This research has led me to think crazy. My father was a chain smoker but thanks to God that I don't have any infertility issues. Also that my husband is a chain smoker but I don't want my daughter to be exposed to cigarette smoke. As I know that it can be harmful to her I will never let her go near her dad when he smokes. How can I pave way for problems in my daughter's life? I will never want it because I love her.

Damaris

Post by Damaris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Thank you for sharing such a post. It seems I am not the only one who gets agitated with such behaviors. Like why will someone smoke or drink when pregnant? Others try to give excuse that they are addicted. Like who is willing to put the child life in addiction. Others say that they are not going to drink much. Even one glass of wine can have an effect. Some women today are going through hard times because of their mothers. So I really do not think if someone will want their children to go through the sane hell. Actually drinking or smoking should totally not be tolerated. It is bad for the mother and the child. At least do not do so when pregnant. Is 9 months a lot to wait. I don't drink but I don't think waiting for 9 months us long enough. As far as your child's life is at stake. Sometimes we should try to be considerate. Just for the sake of our children. If you get any more information kindly share. This will help those who are not aware pf such behaviors. Especially those people who always find an excuse to their mistakes. They should try living a responsible life.

jane

Post by jane » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:47 pm

:roll: This research has confused me. It's an informative post.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 pm

If the mother smoked during the period of bearing the child, her daughter even before birth significantly decreases the quality and number of eggs.Researchers have suggested that worsening fertility can be inherited. In the course of further research, they are going to find out how much the grandchild's fertility depends on whether her grandmother smoked either during pregnancy or next to a small daughter.Medicine is like phylosophy, is not it? But the information is really very interesting, and very useful. Because now a lot of women smoke and do not consider it wrong.

Girl

Post by Girl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:14 am

When women smoked daily during pregnancy, researchers identified 6,073 places where their babies' DNA was methylated differently from the DNA of nonsmokers' infants. Many of the differences were found on or near a collection of genes related to lung and nervous system development, smoking-related cancers and birth defects such as cleft lip and palate. Daughters were almost four times as likely to be dependent on nicotine when their mothers were dependent on nicotine but were not affected by fathers’ nicotine dependence. Sons’ dependence was not affected more by either parent’s dependence. Smoking during pregnancy is linked to numerous negative outcomes, including low birth weight, sudden infant death syndrome, and increased risk for attention deficit disorder, conduct disorder, and nicotine use in offspring.

Kate Hobs

Post by Kate Hobs » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:12 pm

This is a really informative post.Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.Smoking is something that is not only deteriorating to the smokers own health but also to the people around them.Recently it has become such a social norm,that society has begun to accept it which is very wrong.We really need to increase awareness about the various effects of smoking in addition to fertility and how it is affecting us as well as our future generations.A good read indeed.Well done.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Oh, well! smoking indeed is extremely terrible! About time we start changing our lifestyles and give up on this nasty habit. This is such a good read. So very valuable. Thanks for sharing the insights. Learning a lot from this forum. Cheers to all the ladies for posting such informative content. Take care.

amygreen

Post by amygreen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Hello Sviti. How are you doing? I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing this informative post. You are a very kind person. An empathetic human who cares for others. I hope this attitude remains. Good luck. Take care.