Can POF cause other health problems?

Antonia

Can POF cause other health problems?

Post by Antonia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:59 am

Although your fertility may be your main concern, POF can have other health consequences. For example, when you have POF, your ovaries don't make as much estrogen as usual. Your body needs estrogen for strong bones, so your doctor may test your bone mineral density and suggest taking calcium and vitamin D supplements each day to maintain bone strength. Estrogen also protects your heart by keeping blood vessels flexible, which helps blood flow through them smoothly. Estrogen may protect against Alzheimer's disease, high cholesterol, and stroke as well. Because estrogen plays such an important role in so many body functions, your doctor may suggest hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to supply your body with the hormones your ovaries aren't making anymore. You may have heard that HRT can increase the risk of heart disease. However, a large study found that only women who took hormones years after going through menopause showed an increased risk.

jade

Re: Can POF cause other health problems?

Post by jade » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:26 pm

Hey Antonia. How are you dear? I hope you are happy and contended in your life. My sister wanted this information. I was happy to read this. This post was informative. It was short and knowledgeable. Thank you for this. God bless you. All the best.

emily1324

Post by emily1324 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Hey companion. How are you dear? I love this thing on this forum. People share information that might help others. It is good to see people help each other. This increases faith in goodness in this world. God bless you for this.

elle

Post by elle » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Hey dear. How are you? I hope you are good. Thanks for sharing this post. I was able to help my friend through this. This might help others out of the problem too. I love you for sharing this. Good luck for your future. Best wishes for you.

lea

Post by lea » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey friend. How are you? I hope you are good. God bless you for sharing such a post. I get happy to see such posts. Thanks for sharing this. Best of luck for your future. It was helpful to me. Thank you love.

peyton

Post by peyton » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Hey there Antonia. Hope you're doing fine. Thanks for sharing this. I was unaware of quite a few things. May God bless you for posting this. I hope people take help from this. It's good to see people here helping each other with whatever information they have. Best wishes for you.

Lilibeth John

Post by Lilibeth John » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:53 pm

Hey to you Antonia. Thanks a bunch for sharing this. This is really amazing dear. May God bless you for posting this. I am sure it will help many people here. It's good see such people like you.. Best wishes for you. have a lovely day ahead.

Akshita Placencia

Post by Akshita Placencia » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:09 am

Hello there Antonia. I am assuming you're doing fine. Thanks a ton for sharing this information with us. I was uninformed of many things. May God favor you for posting this. I trust individuals take assistance from this. It's great to see members here helping each other with whatever info they have. All the best to you. Take care and goodbye.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 am

Hey dear. How are you?. I hope you are doing great. I have read your post. It's so informative. I like it. Please share some other topics as well. This post will help the other women. They don't have a knowledge of POF. So I hope it would help them. My all prayers are with you. Keep posting. Wish you a healthy life.

Elan

Post by Elan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:49 pm

Hey there Antonia. Hope you're doing fine. Thanks for sharing this. I was unaware of quite a few things. May God bless you for posting this. I hope people take help from this. It's good to see people here helping each other with whatever information they have. Best wishes for you.