Estrogen therapy.

Girl

Re: Estrogen therapy.

Post by Girl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Estrogen therapy can help prevent osteoporosis and relieve hot flashes and other symptoms of estrogen deficiency. Your doctor typically prescribes estrogen with the hormone progesterone, especially if you still have your uterus. Adding progesterone protects the lining of your uterus (endometrium) from precancerous changes caused by taking estrogen alone. The combination of hormones can cause vaginal bleeding again, but it won't restore ovarian function. Depending on your health and preference, you might take hormone therapy until around age 50 or 51, the average age of natural menopause. In older women, long-term estrogen plus progestin therapy has been linked to an increased risk of heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease and breast cancer. In young women with premature ovarian failure, however, the benefits of hormone therapy outweigh the potential risks. There's no treatment proved to restore this common complication of premature ovarian failure. It's important to understand and grieve for this loss of ovarian function and to seek counseling if you need it. Some women and their partners pursue a pregnancy through in vitro fertilization using donor eggs. The procedure involves removing eggs from a donor and fertilizing them with your partner's sperm in a lab. The fertilized egg (embryo) is then placed in your uterus.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:24 am

Hi. How are you? I didn't knew about estrogen therapy. this information is very new to me. you have done a wonderful job. such posts are always so helpful. thank you for sharing it with us. keep posting. stay blessed.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 am

Hi there Anna. I hope you are doing great. I totally agree with you dear.You have shared some wonderful knowledge. Always take care of yourself. My good wishes are with you. See you soon again. God bless you and keep sharing such things .

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:40 am

Hi there Anna,how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Thanks for sharing this information with us. It is quite informative and helpful. I appreciate your posts. May God bless you always. Take care and have a good day.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Oh yes, I agree.I have seen many cases of estrogen efficiency.Many women are facing this issue.Which is really not good for them.Estrogen therapy is an easy way to heal up their sorrows and wounds.Thanks for your suggestions.Take care.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello to you my friend. Hope you are doing good. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing post girl. I agree with you totally. Therapies help a lot in relieve stress and depression . I am sure you have helped many people suffering from this problem. You are such a nice soul. May you get all the happiness in your life .