Not knowing is the problem

Ashley Leroy

Re: Not knowing is the problem

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello to you beautiful Sharon. I hope you are doing good. Hope you are good. You must have suffered a lot. You should talk to your doctor. Do not let it get worse. I really hope it is nothing serious. God bless you. Take care of yourself. May god bless you.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Hey. How are you? Don't worry. Stress and depression can also lead to infertility. There can be various environmental factors for the delay. Give it some time. Be positive. More power to you.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:22 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Many women experience reduced fertility when they are around 40 years old. For women with POI, irregular periods and reduced fertility start even before the age of 40. Sometimes it can start as quick as the teenage years. With premature menopause, your periods tend to stop before age 40. You can no longer conceive. Have a good day.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Hey dear friend. how are you? Hope all is good at your side. Dont stress out dear. You need to stay positive. Hope things go well. Take care. All the best to you. Have a great day dear.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi dear, how are you? Good day to you. Hope this finds you well. Yes, you are right. We must go see a doctor. See what the problem is. And then go for a treatment. Have a good day.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:26 am

Hey. How are you? What if it is the temporary problem? wait for some time. Go for other tests soon. taking stress also causes complications. you should not take it. you need to maintain a a well balanced diet. it will help a lot. don't worry. be positive.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:29 am

Hey to you Sharon. Hope you are well now. I am sorry for your situation . Everything will be good as time will pass. Just be strong and stay positive. Don't lose your hopes. Have faith in your self and God . May God bless you and may everything gets better at your side.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:42 am

Hi there Sharon, how are you? Hope things are great at your end. Period cycle is disturbed due to a lot of things. Like stress, anxiety, change in eating habits. Stay positive and strong. I hope and pray things to get well soon. Take care of yourself.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi, how are you?Have you found any solution?I know your problem is quite difficult.You should talk to a good doctor.She can help you better than us.God bless, you.Take care.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello there Sharon. Hope you are well dear. No need to be worried honey.Everything will be ok. It's not a big problem.Take it normally.Just go to the doctor and discuss it with her.Take care dear.This is a very common problem these days. Don't stress out. Just get yourself checked regularly. Don't overthink about it. Everything will be fine. Prayers for you dear. God bless you .