autoimmune disease

Emily Pratt

Re: autoimmune disease

Post by Emily Pratt » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:24 pm

hello how are you? oh i didnt know that. thanks for sharing. it is good to let others know too. youre a good woman. please keep sharing. good day to you.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:05 am

Hey, Your posts are really amazing. I like your article. I have read it. Such a good piece of info it is containing. You every disease start from the immune system. One must have a strong immune system to prevent diseases. You explain it so nicely. I hope it will help others. My all best wishes are with you. Keep sharing. Have a good day. Take care.

Broklyns

Post by Broklyns » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 am

Thanks for sharing it. This was something I did not know. You have really shared precious knowledge with us. Good that more and more people will be aware of it. I wish you happiness. Take care of yourself. Have a good day.

Pinky bruster

Post by Pinky bruster » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello dear have a good day. Its realy important to know about your body immune system. All have different tendency to cope up with diseases.Eat healthy food and exercise can prevent it. good luck

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. The post you shared is very informative. I think this disease does not affect o pregnancy. So do not worry. Hope for the best. Thanks for sharing the good post. Many people will help with your post. God bless you.

Janner

Post by Janner » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Dear Antonia. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. It's very useful information. Thanks for sharing this with us. God bless you, dear. Hope you both stay together always. Take a great care of yourself. My prayers are with you. Enjoy your life.

Emily Pratt

Post by Emily Pratt » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Hey there, how is life? Thanks for keeping us all updated. Thanks for sharing such vital info with us. This is so kind of you. There are not many like you in this world. God bless you dear. Lots of love. Take care dear.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Oh my God! This is horrible. I did not know about this. Thank you for explaining. Can you please provide me with the link? I would like to know more about this. Take care.

Camilla

Post by Camilla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am

One has to be extremely careful during pregnancy. Health is the most important thing. If you are healthy you can carry out any task. Carrying a child requires a lot of energy. Make sure that you keep yourself active. Moreover eat healthy things only. Stay away from bad things and negative influence. Meditate for inner peace.

ele

Post by ele » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:47 am

Hey Antonia. How are you dear? I am so happy to see your post. Thanks for sharing information on autoimmune disease. I knew about it but didn't know that it is that serious problem. Your post was alarming for me. Women should be very careful in this regard. Good luck.