I THOUGHT I COULD SHARE

ely

Re: I THOUGHT I COULD SHARE

Post by ely » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 am

Hey sweetheart. How are you? I hope you are doing good.Thanks or writing this useful post. I didn’t know about this therapy. Now I know I will give it a try. All thanks to you. Stay blessed and take care.

elisha

Post by elisha » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 am

Hey Girl. How are you? I hope you are fine. I would like to tell you that it is a free forum. You can post anything here. Your post is very much relevant. It may help someone on this forum. Thank you in advance. Love you and take care.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:20 am

Hello buddy. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. Many women must be here who didn't know about all this. I would pass this information to others as well. After all, we all are like family here. We are here for loving and caring for each other. Take care. Keep smiling! Best of luck. Stay blessed. Have a good day.

alva

Post by alva » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi. How are you doing? Thank you for sharing this useful information. I am really impressed. I admire your efforts. I am sure this will helps a lot to many people. Keep posting like that. Take good care of yourself. Stay blessed. Keep smiling.

Tawnie Saucier

Post by Tawnie Saucier » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey girl. How are you, sweetie? Thank you so much for this informative post. How in detailed who have described it. I am impressed with the way of explaining. I didn't know in detail about immunity. In order to prevent the consequences, detailed tests should be done before getting into someone's life. Vitamins are very essential for the body. Vitamins help a lot in this. Good luck to you dear. Take care of yourself. Goodbye.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi Girl, how're you? Hope you're having a great day. You're such a sweet soul dear. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Seems like you've been through a lot. I'm so sorry honey. Lots of hugs to you. Vitamin C is a good source to boost your immune system. It's found mostly in citrus fruits. Take care dear.

Bella Patnam

Post by Bella Patnam » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:26 am

Hello dear. How are you doing? Good to see your post. It is really nice to be the part of this forum. We can fetch many information through this forum. I was not aware of these problems. Keep sharing such information in future as well. God bless you. Have a nice day.

Amelia john

Post by Amelia john » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:48 am

Hello Girl. Hope you are doing better now. I just came to know about your problem by your another post. I am really happy to know that you are getting treatment of your problem. I really appreciate it that you have thought about others in this situation. You are such a kind person. God bless you dear. Hope you get well soon. Lots of love.

Stella Peter

Post by Stella Peter » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello Girl. Hope you are feeling better now. I am really happy to see your treatment method. It would be really helpful for you. My best wishes are always there for you. It would be my pleasure if I can be helpful for you. Wish you good luck for your treatment. God bless you with a healthy baby soon. Take care.

Sophia Ghussa

Post by Sophia Ghussa » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:56 am

Hello Girl. It is really good to see you here. I really appreciate your level of patience. It is really hard for a mother to stay determined. What treatment are getting these days? I mean you have mentioned these by google. what about your case? I hope you getting better now. Stay blessed dear. Love for you.