WHO KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXISTED?

Drake

Re: WHO KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXISTED?

Post by Drake » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Hey dear. How are you?I hope you are doing good. I know that you are frustrated. I understand your feelings. I wish you long life and success. I was not aware of the disease. Best wishes to all of you.

Blake

Post by Blake » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Hey dear friend. How is everything in life? I am so sorry to hear this. Your disappointment is significant. I am sure your disease will have a cure. Cherish every moment with you kid dear. Admire the time you spend with your baby.

flake

Post by flake » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Hey dearest friend. How are you? I hope you are good. Miscarriages are painful for women. You should go for surrogacy. I would recommend you that. Good luck with everything.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 am

Hello dear! Hope you are well. I hear you. I have been through it. Don't worry. With time and right medication, things will get better. Stay blessed!

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi. Hope youre well. Im sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better soon. Indeed i wasnt aware of this. My prayers for you. Feel better soon. Have a good day.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Oh dear, such a heartbreaking post. I feel sorry for you my friend. I know you are depressed but please try to calm yourself and be positive. Everything will be fine soon. I don't even know this before! That this type of pregnancy exists. My prayers are with you. Stay strong. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so sorry for what happened. Losing a baby is like going through hell. We can do nothing about it. You have been through a lot. Have you think about surrogacy or adoption? These treatments will definitely help you. don't lose hope. be positive.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi there Girl,how are you? Hope things are well at your end. I am so sorry to hear this. You have been through alot,really. Lots of hugs to you. My prayers are with you. Take care of yourself.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:27 am

Hello honey . Hope everything is going good. ope you are having a lovely day.I am sorry fpr what you went through. This must have been tough for you. I hope you take your proper treatment . This is really sad . You have tried so hard all these years. You'll soon be a mother to another baby. Good luck and stay strong.Prayers for you my friend.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Well, I think I must congratulate on the first boy. How is he? What is his name? I'm sorry to hear about the struggle for another one. Thank you for sharing your story. You are a strong lady. My best wishes to you and your family. Have a good day. Stay safe and happy. Take care.