WHO KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXISTED?

Stella Peter

Re: WHO KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXISTED?

Post by Stella Peter » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello dear. How are you now? Are you getting some sort of treatment for these things? This is really hard to believe that you have had 5 miscarriages. Your journey has really become difficult for you. I know my words are not going to ease your pain. I wish you get the treatment to your problem soon. Wish you good luck. Take care of yourself.

Sophia Ghussa

Post by Sophia Ghussa » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 am

Hello sweetheart. How are you now? I hope your condition must be better now. I really feel like crying after reading your post. It is really heart breaking. My heart feeling is always with you. Loosing 5 babies one after another is awful. May God bless you with courage and patience. Take care

Olivia Stephen

Post by Olivia Stephen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:53 pm

So, how's your 7 year old child? How's he doing dear? Well, I am so sorry that you suffered so much. Your journey is full of thorns honey. I'll pray for you dear. You will have another child soon. Just keep on trying and think positive.

Ella August

Post by Ella August » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello Girl. How are you doing? This must be hard for you. You are blessed with one baby. Be happy for it. It is such a great blessing. Most people do not even get that. You should go for surrogacy or adoption. These are good options. Hope this helps you.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope you are fine. I am sorry for your loss. I can understand your emotions. You should discuss a doctor. Surrogacy is an option for you. It will be helpful for you. Don't worry. Stay positive. Everything will be fine. Good luck.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you aer good. well the immune system get disturbed after having your babies. i use to think that get married just because i want to to get old. Many things get changed. Its really feel difficult to get digest. take Care. God bless you. May you get well soon.

Belle

Post by Belle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Hi.Hope you are doing well.Have you resolved your immune issue?How are you now?Well, try to resolve it as soon as possible.As you know, immune weakness leads to many complicated issues.So, think over it.God bless you.

Valentina Pal

Post by Valentina Pal » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Hey Girl, how are you doing? Hope you are okay. I feel sad to hear your story. 5 miscarriages is a big loss. How can you handle that pain? I am speechless. I don't know what to say to comfort you but I pray that God bless you with a healthy baby soon. Don't give up, you are a strong woman. Have faith.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello dear. How are you doing? I hope everything is good. I am very happy to hear that the news of your first baby boy. How is he? Thank you for sharing these kinds of stories on this forum. It might help many others. Good Luck, dear.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi there darling.How have you been doing? I hope everything is well. I am so sorry to about your struggles and pain. Glad that you're hopeful. Please stay strong. I know you can beat it. God bless you. Please take care of yourself. I hope everything gets better.