pcos

louis blossom

Re: pcos

Post by louis blossom » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi Susan,how are you doing? Hope things are good at your end. I am sorry to hear about your issue. I don't know much about the issue so can't really advise anything. Just follow your doctor's instructions. Everything will be fine. Stay positive. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 am

Hi. How are you? This is really sad. I in 400 women suffered through this. you shouldn't lose hope. ultrasound can help in detecting its exact location. you should follow doctor's prescription very carefully. you will be fine. be positive. positivity leads to success.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:58 am

Hi to you Susan. I am sorry for the situation you facing. It is unfortunate that no one wished to be facing such. Its good that your husband is loving. If he understands your situation and still sticks with you. I know of broken marriages the reason being fertility problems. you please look in the positive side of life. Your husband is with you. God bless you

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Hey Susan. Hope you are better now. You are focusing your energy and mind on the right track. Don't stress much about the future yet. I hope you are cured from it. Just stay positive and optimistic. Wishing you good health. Take care.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Hello there Susan. I hope you are doing good .I know you are a strong woman.May you have happiness in your life dear. I pray for all the goodness to be bestowed upon you. Good luck for the future. Take care dear. Lots of prayers for you. Have a lovely day ahead.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:36 am

Hello, Susan. Hope life is treating you well! I'm so glad you shared this with us. So brave of you. I pray things turn out to be beautiful for you. Just try to stay positive. Don't lose hope. Look on the brighter side of life. Things that you are grateful for. It will help you out in so many ways. Hope the treatment goes well. Look after yourself. take care. Good day to you.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello Susan, don't hesitate and please do whatever you are asked to by the doctors. But its always good to look for a second opinion. Also visit another doctor and let them know about your case. Let's see. What they have to say. If there is no cure without surgery than I think you shouldn't wait. You can easily conceive just after your recovery from this surgery. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello Antonia, thanks for sharing this information. PCOS is treatable if a woman stays determined on eliminating it for their lives. As you said, lifestyle needs to be changed. One is supposed to switch into a healthy lifestyle. Junk and processed food have destroyed our bodies. A lot of awareness is required to be spread regarding this. Take care.