PCOS

Naine

Re: PCOS

Post by Naine » Sat May 05, 2018 7:26 am

Hey honey.Good to see you here.Thanks for sharing your motivating story with us.Hopefully, it will guide someone.Well, now you should stay focused and maintain a healthy lifestyle. This is the best way to conceive.Best wishes for your future.

Raelynn

Post by Raelynn » Sat May 19, 2018 8:54 am

Hello there dear.Hope you are good. This is a very common problem now a days in girls. This is basically due to poor diet and hormonal imbalance.Don't stress over it too much .This should be treated as soon as possible. I hope everyone who is suffering from it get well soon .

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Tue May 29, 2018 10:47 am

Hi darling . I hope you are having a good day. Many people are suffering from pcos nowadays. Even my sister in law has this problem. She couldn't conceive because of this. She is taking pills and doing a lot of exercise and walk. I will also suggest her to go to some herbalist. Good luck dear.

Rosalie

Post by Rosalie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most common causes of female infertility, affecting an estimated 5 million women. But you can get pregnant with PCOS. There are a number of effective fertility treatments available, from Clomid to gonadotropins to IVF. Most women will be able to conceive with a combination of lifestyle changes and fertility drugs. While some women with PCOS will need IVF, the great majority will get pregnant using lower-tech fertility treatments. PCOS with its wide range of symptoms is the most common hormonal disturbance of premenopausal women and a leading cause of infertility.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 am

Hello to you dear. Hope you are doing well. Many people are suffering from PCOS nowadays. I am also suffering from PCOS. I hope whoever is having this problem may recover soon. I can imagine how bad it is.We all should be strong and have hope. Hope you get better. God bless you girl. Good day to you.

Honey

Post by Honey » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Thanks honey for shating your story. Itz quite emotional and motivating. I learned one thing from it, that try, try and try again. Well, stay focused and maintain a healthy life style now. Then go for conceiving. Share your story with us then. Hoping a good news from your side. All the best.

Moonaa

Post by Moonaa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey. How are you? She should be strong. She should not loose hope. My sister is suffering from this. I know how painful it is. I wish you happiness.

humble

Post by humble » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello Daisy, hope you are doing well. You have gone through a lot. All you sacrifices will surely pay off. You know what Daisy, where there is a will, there is a way. Prayers are with you. Let's hope for good. This time you'll complete your pregnancy for sure. Have a good day. Take care.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:01 am

Hello Dear, Thank God you fought PCOS. Still, you had to go through a lot. I guess you should share your story on social media too. Many people are suffering from PCOS nowadays. Even my sister in law has this problem. She couldn't conceive because of this. She is taking pills and doing a lot of exercises and walk. I will also suggest her to go to some herbalist. Take care. You are very kind.

Pauline Ryan

Post by Pauline Ryan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 am

Hello to you Daisy. Hope you are doing good. Many people are suffering from pcos nowadays. It is one of the biggest factors of infertility. Even my sister in law has this problem. She couldn't conceive because of this. She is taking pills and doing a lot of exercise and walk. Good luck dear. Bless you always.