PCOS and Clomid.

Anna Pompeo

PCOS and Clomid.

Post by Anna Pompeo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Hello everyone! I hope that you are doing good. I wanted to ask if there are any PCOS victims who fell pregnant using Clomid? A co-worker of mine started on 25mg. It didn't do anything and now she is recommended a dose of 50mg. I was just wondering if anyone had success using this medication? She is feeling very down at the moment. Please share so I can give her some hope. Take care.

Maya

Re: PCOS and Clomid.

Post by Maya » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello, how are you?Well, I think when there are no specific outcomes achieved at a lower dose, then it is necessary to go at a higher dose.And 50mg is not too much high dose.I think if a specified doctor is prescribing her, she should go for it.Ask her not to be worried.have a good day dear.Best of luck to her also.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Hello dear.I think she has to go for a higher dose.And also this is definitely prescribed by a doctor?Then I don't think there is a need for worry.I hope she gets my point.Stay blessed.All the best.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Maya wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm
Hello, how are you?Well, I think when there are no specific outcomes achieved at a lower dose, then it is necessary to go at a higher dose.And 50mg is not too much high dose.I think if a specified doctor is prescribing her, she should go for it.Ask her not to be worried.have a good day dear.Best of luck to her also.
Hey Maya.Good to see you here.Thanks for updating us.I am not much know about that.You are right.I agree with you.Consult a doctor.Discussed with her.best wishes.Take care.keep sharing.

Lidya

Post by Lidya » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Hey, I was prescribed Clomid by a doctor. And yes I did succeed in conceiving. But please ask her to take it as prescribed by the doctor. She will even have loose weight. I had to reduce a lot of weight. Pcos is not difficult to fight once you are determined. If she is overweight ask her to reduce it otherwise even if she would conceive there is a chance of miscarriage. Hope she gets well soon. Bye

Maya

Post by Maya » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:38 am

Elsa wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 pm
Maya wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm
Hey Maya.Good to see you here.Thanks for updating us.I am not much know about that.You are right.I agree with you.Consult a doctor.Discussed with her.best wishes.Take care.keep sharing.
Hey Elsa. Nice name dear.Ilke it.Well, thanks for appreciating me.You can ask any question if you want.I am here for you.Thanks again.Have a good day.Take care.

Natalie George

Post by Natalie George » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey there ! Hope you are well dear! I think she should consult two three doctors for this and then confirm what is right for her. I hope everything gets better. Stay healthy

Alex

Post by Alex » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Hey Anna. I hope you are well. I am unsure about it. However, Clomid might help ovulation. Her doctor can guide her better. Please take care of her. Try to distract her from these thoughts. Tell her to remain positive.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey Anna.! how are you? Hope you are doing fabulous. I think she should consult two three doctors for this issue and then confirm what is right for her. I hope everything gets better. Stay blessed and healthy. Take care, Anna.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey there. Clomid has some very good success rates regarding fertility in cases of PCOS. However, weight management is also vital to the overall therapy. Clomid usually delivers results within first three months. The side effects of this drug, though few, can be very serious. The usual dose starts at 50mg but it can be increased to 150mg per day if the doctor suggests. Tell your friend to hang in there. Staying positive will reap her results soon.