Keep trying.

Georgia

Re: Keep trying.

Post by Georgia » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Hello Jennifer, pcos are now very common amongst young girls. I am happy for Nia, she fought it. I hope others too get influenced by her. I got to know it today that IVF can help women suffering from pcos. Thanks to you, for sharing your friend's experience. Hope she is alright now. Take care.

Tuhina Brister

Post by Tuhina Brister » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Hey Jennifer. I hope you are doing well. This story of life is quite interesting and impressive. I like your way of defining your meaning. That girl shows an example of Never lose hope. Twins are very precious. Let us know the names of those two little angels. Be strong and never quit. You'll get your reward one day. Take care buddy.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:33 am

Hi dear Jennifer. Hope you're having great day? How was your weekend? You are right dear, one should stay hopeful. I'm glad to hear about Nia. She has set an example for all the women out there. God bless you and Nia.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi. I hope you are doing great. Wow, this is a great story. It is so exciting. Congratulations to her. I am so happy for her. We should continue our struggle. We should never lose hope. Thanks for posting. Take care. Stay blessed.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:43 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. Its good to see the story you shared. The thing is that we never loose our hope. We must keep trying. Also pray to God to give us the success. I really feel good to know about the twin baby boys. I Love the twins baby boys. I wish God give me too . Take Care.

Ashley harry

Post by Ashley harry » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:50 am

Hey dear , how are you? Its a reallyy good moral story for every one . Please keep trying for what u want untill u get that. Keep doing the things which make you successful. May God bless her. May she live healthy life with their cute twins. Lots of love. Have a nice day . Thank you.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi Jennifer. It is nice to hear from you again. You are back with another story. It is emotional but motivational as well. The girl Nia is really Brave. You are right. We should keep on trying and never lose hope. Goodbye dear.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey dear. I hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this with us. I totally agree with your post. One should not lose hope. Stay blessed always. Keep sharing here on the forum. My prayers are with you.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Yes, never give up. Ask your doctor about a low-carbohydrate diet if you have PCOS. Choose complicated carbohydrates, which raise your blood sugar levels more slowly. Be active. Exercise helps lowering blood sugar levels. If you have PCOS, increasing your daily activity can help. Be happy.

Clairi

Post by Clairi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Hey Nia is one of the luckiest girl. Pcos can be treated and many people are unaware about this. One of my friend has a somewhat same story. She also fought infertility while having pcos. Congratulations to your friend Nia. Hugs to her twins. Have a great day. Take care.