Keep trying.

Jennifer D

Keep trying.

Post by Jennifer D » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:17 pm

At 17 years old, Nia was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, commonly referred to as PCOS. Nia and her husband tried to get pregnant on their own for six months with no luck. After one unsuccessful cycle with IUI, Nia moved on to IVF. Her first cycle of IVF was cancelled due to low egg production. Nia had a successful frozen embryo transfer (FET) on her second IVF cycle. She now has beautiful twin boys who are 6 months old. Never lose hope. Keep trying.

Maurine Lawrence

Re: Keep trying.

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello Jennifer. I hope this finds you in good health. You are right, one should never lose hope. Nia is an example for all of us. She has lovely twin boys now. If one way doesn't work then another might be successful. All we need to do is to hold onto that hope. Staying patient is also key. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful example.

Maya

Post by Maya » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:45 pm

WaPo, very good moral.She is the successful lady.She finally reaches her destination.That's the real struggle.She never gives up, that's what she is now successful.Congratulations to her.God bless her.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:21 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. What a success story it is. I say the struggle is the key to success. One should continue her struggle. As there is a light at the end of every tunnel. So be hopeful about the future is the option. Everyone faces some issue but there is a solution. IVF is the best option for couples without children. As it takes time but not so much. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

sofia

Post by sofia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey there. I'm SOfia. I hope you are fine. I think you are right. we should keep trying. Never lose hope. One day everything will fall into place. Take care. Stay Blessed.

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi Jennifer! It is absolutely a pleasure to have you here dear. I hope you are doing great. Thank you for sharing us Nia's story with us. It is truly so motivating. We should never lose hope . We should stay positive and strong no matter what. Thank you again. Keep posting

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:00 am

hello dear, How are you?Thanks for sharing Nia's story with us.I really like.It's also very motivating.I get a lesson.Never lose hope.Thanks once again.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:52 am

Hi. Jennifer. How it is going?. I hope you enjoying. Thanks for sharing this story. It will be helpful for the ladies who lose hope. I think one and only key to success is a continuous struggle. For that, you require courage and strong motivation. I know IVF is the last option for all. I have seen a lot of unsuccessful stories about IVF as well. So one must have the courage to do anything. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

Amanda bloom

Post by Amanda bloom » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 am

Hi Jennifer! Hope you are having a good day. You are so motivating and strong.Thank you for sharing us Nia's story with us. It is truly so motivating. We should never lose hope . We should stay positive and strong no matter what. Thank you again. Keep posting. God bless .

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Hallelujah!! Thanks Jennifer you are amazing. Keep sharing these stories. We need more of these. Thanks for spreading hope. You are so kind. Yes please keep trying. You will find a way.