Never give up.

Ashley Leroy

Re: Never give up.

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi to you dear. This is such a beautiful post. I am really happy for her.Thank you for sharing this story with us. It is really motivating for us. We should never give up no matter what.We should stay strong and positive in every situation of life. There is a specific time for everything to happen.God bless you dear.

Hannah Rogers

Post by Hannah Rogers » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Oh yes that should be everyone's mantra. To never give up. Giving up is for the weak. One must always keep going. That is the true way to shine. Thanks for sharing. Take care of yourself.

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:58 am

Hi there lovely friend. Im so happy for you. Congrats on your baby girl. May you have number two soon too. Lots of love for the little one. Take care darling. God bless you.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:57 am

Hey. How are you? I am so happy for you. You did not lose hope. You remained optimistic. This is what happens when the person doesn't lose faith. You did so well. More power to you. Stay blessed.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:09 am

Hey! How are you? Thank you for this motivational post expensive. Many many congrats. I'm so happy for you girl. In no way give up. Never ever lose hope. Keep sharing such things. I without a doubt appreciate your efforts. Have a good day. Take care. Stay blessed.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Hey I am so glad to hear this news. You are one of the lucky few. Unfortunately, I am not amongst them. I am suffering from pcos since 5 years and couldn't conceive. My husband wants to leave me. Please pray for me. Hope things get better an di desire for a child too. Pray I get to hear a good news too. Take care.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi, Jennifer Darling. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I simply love your post. Welcome to our support system. Yes, We should not give up hope. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. May God continue to bless you. Have a nice day.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:16 am

Hello! I hope you are doing great. This is a positive story. Congratulations on becoming pregnant. I hope this post will encourage many women. Many women lose hope after the first failure. Women should never lose hope. We should keep on trying. Keep sharing posts like these. Take care. Stay happy.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. I am happy for you. Congratulations to you! How is the little one doing? I hope you are all happy and full of joy. Best of luck.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi there Jeniffer, how are you? Hope things are great at your end. That is a very good news. I am so happy for you. How is the little one doing. I am sure your story will have a positive impact on those who are struggling. Lots of love to you. Take care.