Never give up.

peyton

Re: Never give up.

Post by peyton » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi there. Hope you're enjoying your life. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I love this forum. I get to read so many success stories which makes me think positive all the times. Congratulations to you. People should never give up and keep trying. Hats off to you for being staying hopeful. Hope to hear from you again. All the best.

alishagomez

Post by alishagomez » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Hello there.Hope you are well.Thanks for this inspiring post.It really gives hope to many women out there.I hope all those suffering from it get relief and good treatments.God bless you all.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:22 am

Hey to you girl! Thanks for sharing this too! I love reading happy stories like this. Finding a great clinic makes a world of difference. I am glad you were able to conceive. It's important not to lose faith. I hope everyone here can experience the happiness of being a mother. Hope your baby is healthy and happy! Good luck and best wishes. Have a good day. Take care.

levi

Post by levi » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:22 am

Hi. I hope you are having a good day. I am so glad to hear about your baby. Your story is encouraging. We should never lose hope. Stay happy. My best wishes are with you. Take care. Stay blessed.

Janner

Post by Janner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello there Jennifer. I hope this finds you well. Congratulations on your daughter. Your story is so inspiring. Keep motivating others. Stay blessed always. You are a nice soul. Keep sharing posts. Take a great care of yourself, dear.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Hello, dear. How, are you?. Hope you're doing well. I'm thus happy to listen to concerning your baby. The only key to success is your struggle. Your struggle is continuous. Many ladies lose hope and do not struggle. You're the hero for those ladies. I feel your story can encourage those ladies. If you wish a second then opt for natural conceiving. It'll be higher for you. I wish you the best of luck. Take care!

Emily Pratt

Post by Emily Pratt » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi miss D. How are you? Thanks for the lovely stories you share here. They are so refreshing. Yes one must never give up. That is what leads to success. Thanks for posting here dear. Lots of love x

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:49 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Your story gives hope. Thank you for sharing it with us. Yes, we should never give up. Things do get better if we continue trying. Have a good day. Take care.

Amelia Kerr

Post by Amelia Kerr » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Hello? Hope you will be fine. You are motivating all the ladies in this forum. I congrats you for your success. You deserve this. Please take great care of your health. Thanks. Have a safe delivery.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am

Hey there honey. A very good evening to you and your family. .Thank you so much for sharing this post dear.You have motivated many people here, i am sure. I hope people go through this post .You will get a beautiful reward for this soon .Good luck for your future.Bless you always sweetie.