Never give up.

Amelia Parker

Re: Never give up.

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:53 am

Hi hiney. How have you been doing? Good to see you here. I am really happy for her.Thank you for sharing this story with us. It is really motivating for us. We should never give up no matter what.We should stay strong and positive in every situation of life. There is a specific time for everything to happen.God bless you dear.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so happy for you. Many many congratulations. you are a positive soul. you struggled. you achieved. many women have been inspired through it. there is always hope. nothing is impossible. keep posting. lots of love.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Hey Jennifer, pcos are treatable nowadays. So it's a good news for women suffering from pcos. It just needs patience and complete devotion. Pcos can be treated by medications, excersice and loosing weight. It's just the disturbance of hormones in ones body. Thanks for creating hope in many people's life. Have a great time. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Hello Jenifer.How are you?How is going your life?I am happy for her.She is really so lucky.And yes, we should not lose hope.Just focus on our destination.Keep trying is a key to success.

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:35 am

Hi dear. How are you and your daughter? I hope you both are doing well. Your story is interesting. Many women should take lesson to this story. They should not lose hope. Keep struggling. Have a good day. Stay blessed.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi there Jennifer. I hope you are doing good. I am so happy to see you here. Your story is really inspiring . Congratulations on your daughter which is now 3. She must be adorable. Keep sharing posts like these. God bless you .Prayers for you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:34 am

Hi Jennifer!
Thank you for sharing your story. PCOS has become so common. Women must be cautious of their weight. I'm so glad you fought it. Your story can inspire others aswell. Bless you.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello Jennifer, I tell you, don't loose hope. I have been through this situation. I had thyroid actually. But yes, after many years of sobbing and praying I finally had a son. I am glad that you are positive about this too. Don't worry be happy. Things might change and you'll overcome this problem. Its treatable now. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello Jennifer. How are you? I hope you are doing amazing. Nice to see you here. Welcome to our support forum. I am so glad for you. May God bless you always. Have a nice day. Take care.