Never give up.

Jennifer D

Never give up.

Post by Jennifer D » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi everybody. I'd like to share my story. After 2 years of irregular periods and with doctors fobbing me off, I decided to go to a family planning clinic to see if they could shed any light on the subject. After an ultrascan, I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was put on a contraceptive pill called Dianette and while on honeymoon became pregnant with our daughter who is now 3. Looking forward to making number two now. Hope it won't be as complicated. I truly believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up. Lots of love!

Katherine

Re: Never give up.

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. Your stories are very interesting. These are encouraging for the ladies. I congratulate you on becoming pregnant. Many women lose hope after the first failure. This is the wrong behavior. I think they should look forward. This is the only way to get success in life. I wish you best of luck. Take care, be happy.

sofia

Post by sofia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:37 pm

hey there. Im Sofia. I hope you are fine. Your story is so inspiring. It gives people motivation to struggle. Take care. Stay blessed.

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi ! How are you doing ? I hope you are having a lovely day dear. I am so happy to see you here. Your story is really inspiring . Congratulations on your daughter which is now 3. She must be adorable. Keep sharing posts like these. God bless you .Prayers for you.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:06 am

Hello dear.How are you?Your story is so inspiring.I really like this.It is so motivating.Congratulations on this.God bless you.Keep sharing such things.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:47 am

Hello, dear. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. I am so happy to hear about your baby.The only key to success is your struggle. Your struggle is continuous. Many women lose hope and don't struggle. You are the hero for those women. I think your story will motivate those women. If you want a second one then go for natural conceiving. It will be better for you. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

Amanda bloom

Post by Amanda bloom » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:00 am

Hey Jennifer ! How are you doing girl? I hope you are having a lovely day. It is always good to see you here.You are such an amazing person. I love the things you share .Congratulations on your daughter which is now 3. She must be adorable. Keep sharing posts like these. God bless you .Prayers for you.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Hey Jennifer. This is such a nice story. Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel. We need to have firm belief and hope for that. I am glad your child is all grown up by now. I am sure she must be the source of your happiness. Good luck to your family. May you all live a happy, healthy life together.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks for saying that out loud. Thanks for dedicating a post for this. I tell this to every woman on this forum. Do not lose hope!! the struggles always bear fruit. This is such a cute story. Take care hon!

Lizzy

Post by Lizzy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey, how are you doing? Hope your baby is doing fine too. There are some myths regarding pcos. This isn't true that a woman can't conceive at all if she is suffering from pcos. Pcos is treatable. If a woman reduces weight successfully she can conceive. You were lucky in your case. Your post might give hope to many people suffering from pcos. Thanks a lot for your contribution to this forum. Best of luck for another baby. Do tell us about that too. Take care