weight issue

tara

weight issue

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello friends. I am putting on too much weight. I am 30 years now. I have not changed anything in my diet. I am on same kind of diet I use to take since years. Still I am putting on weight fast. What shall I do? I so worried.

julie hunter

Re: weight issue

Post by julie hunter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:18 pm

Hello? Hope you will be fine. There are many ways to lose weight besides dieting. I advise you to use green tea and other herbal drinks. Taking exercise daily is a key feature to lose weight. Thanks. God bless you.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:08 pm

So, change your weight darling. You shall so exercises. Are you eating too much oily food? What's your diet lady? We will appreciate if you share your diet too. Take care of yourself honey. Have a good day.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi Tara, how are you? Hope you are doing great. Oh dear, this is so shocking. Gaining weight without any reason is not good at all. You should consult a doctor as soon as possible. Unexpected weight gain is a sign of hypothyroidism. I pray for you. God bless. Take care.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello tara, maybe you are not utilizing whatever you are consuming. Its very important to workout or just walk if you are eating full. This can be one of the reason. Another reason might be hemoglobin. Get it checked. Usually people gain weight due to iron deficiency. You can start drinking luke warm water and green tea. This might help to loose weight. Take care.