Complications due to over weight

aini

Complications due to over weight

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:12 am

Hey ladies. How are you? Well, I want to share with you peoples that being overweight is not a big problem. But there are many complications that are directly linked to it. These complications make it worst even sometimes. So, try to reduce your weight if you are overweight. And complications related to overweight are:
Hypertension
Diabetes mellitus
Muscle and joint pain
Complications during pregnancy.
Complications while conceiving and delivery.

Jamilah Wigfall

Re: Complications due to over weight

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi Aini. I am fine. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Welcome to the forum. Yes, I agree with you. Being overweight can lead us towards many problems. To maintain weight is very important. We all should adopt a healthy lifestyle. Take care. Goodnight!

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:53 am

Hi Aini .How are you?I am perfectly alright.I totally agree to what you have said.Obesity in itself is a malicious disease .It's a base for a variety of physical and psychological disorders.So we must pay attention to this not so important issue because it actually is very very important.Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello. How are you doing? Being overweight can indeed lead to certain problems and diseases. People who are overweight are more likely to develop diabetes and heart diseases. It can also lower one's self esteem which can trigger depression. I hope your post makes people realize the seriousness of this. Stay blessed.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi. How are you? I agree with you. overweight causes a lot of problems. it can lead to various complications. thank you for sharing this with us. it has helped a lot. keep posting. lots of love.

MrsWhite

Post by MrsWhite » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:19 pm

I feel being overweight is sort of a disorder or disease. Nothing good comes of being overweight. I have a friend who is having a difficult time conceiving her second baby because of being overweight. I also know of someone who had to work very hard to shed some pounds before she could conceive. It's better to not put on so much weight in the first place. Put your health before everything and take care of your health by controlling your diet and weight.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi there Aini, nice name dear. How are you? Hope things are great at your end. Thanks for sharing this with us. You are right. Being overweight is not that big of a problem. But it links too many health issues with the body. So we must keep a check on ourselves. Have a great day dear. Take care.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Over weight people face many issues. Not only in the area of health but in life as well. Most people treat fat people badly. They constantly tell them to loose weight. Why do you give orders to others? It's the choice of a person. None of your business.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:15 am

Hello? How are you? Yes, you are right there are many complications which are directly related to overweight. When over body fats are increased there are very much chances of heart diseases and increasing of our blood pressure. Thanks. Good luck.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:56 pm

You are right. Being overweight is not wrong at all. You just have to stay healthy. This is some great information. Thank you for this. It will help someone a lot. Take care.