Learned baking and gained weight

aini

Re: Learned baking and gained weight

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:09 am

Lolz. A quite different post. Well, I also love to bake new things. But don't eat too much. It will cause overweight. So, you should have control over it. Eat but not too much. So, take care of it. Have a lovely day.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey Diana. How are you doing now? Baking is one of my favorite activities as well. But you are right. Excessive baking can lead to unprecedented weight gain. It is important that we learn self control and not over eat cakes, brownies etc. I hope you succeed in losing the weight you've gained.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi there Diliana, I love your name. How are you doing? Hope this finds you well. I know it is too hard to resist cakes and stuff. But girl, you need to control. Too much sweet not only causes obesity but is also not good for health. You must take care of yourself dear. You are young. Have a great day.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:15 pm

I myself have been trying to loose weight. It is so hard. We just have to stay motivated. I know we can do this. We must not over eat. Over eating is not good at all. God bless you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. I am sorry to hear about your struggle with eight. I know it is hard. It is tough to lose eight. It is so easy to gain, lol. You should go to the gym regularly.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Oh my I can feel you. Please dont worry. You must fight with the craving part of you! When ever you feel like having anything sweet have fruits. You must not eat cakes at all. Just try and be motivated. Take care.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Oh, this is so funny. Well, you should stop baking now. :lol: Otherwise, you'll start gaining more weight. I know it's very difficult to have control over our hunger. Still, we should avoid eating too much. Overeating can sometimes be harmful too. So, it was nice replying to your post. Take care!