Learned baking and gained weight

Diliana

Learned baking and gained weight

Post by Diliana » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Guys, I learned baking. I started making too many cakes. Trust me, it got so bad. I gained so many kgs. I now realise how hard it is to loose that weight. It makes me work out too much. Still I hate it. So you guys must care and not over eat!

Siera Robert

Re: Learned baking and gained weight

Post by Siera Robert » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:19 am

Hey there. I know its hard. It requires alot of time. Certainly temptations make you crave. Just have hope and patience. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. All the best to you.

Albeana Chris

Post by Albeana Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello friend. How are you? Hope all is good. I know it can be a temptation. Just have faith in good. All will go good. Take care. Bless you. All the best. Have a good day.

Henry

Post by Henry » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Her dear. I also love cakes. Which flavor is your favorite one? Well, cakes contain too many calories. Cakes increase our weight to a great extent. To avoid overeating. I know it's difficult, but its good for you later on. So, have a good day. Take care.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Hahaha oh, dear don't you know having too much sugar increases weight :D. you have to control yourself when you are baking. I love baking too but I eat in limits. Now you need to do exercise to lose weight. Hope to see you in shape soon :). Have a nice day. Take care.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 am

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good. No doubt cravings cause problems. Just make sure you burn the calories too. Have a good day. Take care. All the best dear. Lots of love.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:14 am

Hi, Sweetheart. How are you doing? I have heard that baking is fun. Isn't it? Sweets and cakes are always tempting. Do not stress out yourself. You will lose your weight. Have a cup of warm green tea with lemon. I hope it will help you. Try exercising. Cut down extra fat. I hope it will help you.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey. How are you? I love baking. When you start baking cakes, you cant control that temptation. It will get too bad. You should eat in moderation. Obesity can lead to many complications. Don't worry. Start work out as well.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Hey there. I know this is a problem. Cravings make you eat a lot. Just workout if you can. All the best. Have a great day. Take care. God bless you dear.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:50 pm

This is the only thing about sweet things. As there is an increase in cravings. You tend to eat more. Eating more is the cause of obesity. Cut down extra fatty things and sweets. Try having a cup of warm green tea with lemon. I hope it will work for you. Tons of love from my side.