Weight loss

aini

Re: Weight loss

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 am

Yes, dear, you are absolutely right. I have practically experienced it. Walking is a most important way to lose weight. I always advise all to walk more. It really works. By walking our muscles are continuously involved, and not cause dissolution if fats. And as a result weight loss occurs. Hope it will be helpful for you. Take care.

Delilah

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:34 am

Hi Selena.How are you.I am a 100 kgs right now.I have been trying a number of different ways to lose weight but none could prove helpful.Yoga appears quite appealing to me. It does'nt require much exertion ,i guess.I think i should try this.Thanks for sharing the information.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Hey Selena. Hope you are good. I think yoga is an excellent way to lose weight and tone your body. Running or jogging helps as well. It's great that you are planning on starting as well. After all being healthy and fit improves our lifestyle. Good luck!

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Hey Love. Thank you for this. A lot of people on this forum look for posts like these. You have helped them. Yoga does help. I have heard a lot about it too. I wish you all the best in life. Good luck.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:11 am

Hi there Selena, how are you doing? Hope this finds you in good health. Thanks for sharing your friend's story with us. Walk is the best thing to do to lose weight. Doesn't cost at all. And is highly recommended. It is better than any exercise. Have a great day.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello. How are you doing Selena? Well thats great news. Yes yoga helps you in so many ways. Its just unbelievable the kinda change it brings in your life. Yoga is spiritually uplifting too. Glad you shared this with us. Have a good day!

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Hey there. Thats amazing. Hope all goes well. Weight no doubt requires patience. Have all the focus you can. All the best to you. Take care. Have a great day dear. Bless you.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey, how are you? Indeed none can loose weight without hardwork and patience. Its really important to have! However thanks for posting this. Your post is fulk of positive vibes. I am glad I read it out! God bless you. Take care.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello lady, thanks for mentioning this. It's so sweet of you lady. Well, we really found this encouraging and motivating. Of course, we all will keep this in our mind. I'll share it forward to my family and friends too. Lots of love from Clara. It was nice to see your post. God bless!