Terriblee

Zenario Gail

Re: Terriblee

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello dear. How are you? Hope things are good at your side. Just have focus. Reduce calories. Maintain a good routine. Things will get better. Lots of love. Bless you dear.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Hello Selena Darling. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Honey it is not at all easy to lose weight. I know it is a difficult process. You can do it anyways. Do not lose hope. God is great. Have a nice day ahead. Take care.

Dorothi

Post by Dorothi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello girl, please be confident for what you are.if you'll start humiliating yourself, this world won't let you live. As for your husband, I know men like fit women. But your husband should love you for what you look like. Loose weight to make yourself happy and healthy. Start portion control. It's helps a lot in loosing weight and this is one way you can eat everything still loose weight. Take care.

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi, Selena. How are you? I wish you are fine. I know darling. It is not an easy process to lose weight. It requires determination and hard work. Try exercise. Have food in small portions. Have a cup of warm green with lemon. I hope it will work for you. As it did for me. Best of luck.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Don't lose hope. Yes, it can be the possible cause. You should start exercising. It will help you to get back in shape. Take care. Have a good day. Take care.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Your husband is with you. Don't fear about him leaving you. A good husband stays with you in bad times. I am sure your spouse is a great person. Just focus on finding a solution. Put all your energy into having a baby. All the best. Everything will be great.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi baby, how are you feeling now? Hope you are feeling okay. I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Dear, don't be sad just keep calm. Everything will be fine. You have to lose weight because it's not good for the health maybe that's the reason you can't conceive. Have faith don't lose hope. God bless.

tara

Post by tara » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:52 pm

If you think you already know your problem then it's great. Don't worry. Just focus on what you Want to achieve. Set some target for you. Not too high that it's difficult . May be few pounds a month. Then think of ways how you can achieve. Like exercises. Also taking small meals.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:21 am

Hi there. Sorry that you are in this position. Weight can be an issue. No doubt about this. You should start working on it. Make exercise a habit. Stay consistent.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:31 am

Hey. How are you? You need to get yourself checked. you can't just self-diagnose and crib about it. Take control of the situation. Act on it. Help yourself. Never lose your hope. Best of luck. Take care.