Weight is a problem

Sylvie

Re: Weight is a problem

Post by Sylvie » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:53 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. I am sorry for your issue. You should join a gym. It will help you to lose weight. Avoid junk food. I wish you luck.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey. I truly hope you are doing better now. It angers me that your husband would say that to you. As your partner he must love and support you at all times. Threatening you like that is horrible. You must make him understand how difficult this is for you to handle. i wish you all the best!

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello dear,how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. I am good,thankyou. Your husband should not behave like that. That is so very childish of him. It must be a very tough situation for you. Nothing can happen in just one week. You have to be very patient. Just stay determined. All the best.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Your husband must not be serious. He can not just leave you because you are over weight. Well, you have to understand too. If your husband wants you to lose weight, you should. It will make him love you even more. He wants the best for you. Hope you understand.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:50 pm

One week is nothing. You have to wait for a couple of months to see a change. 6 months minimum to see major change. Also maybe your husband wants you to lose weight so he's just tricking you. And he doesnt really want to get married for the second time. Trying to look at it differently. Keep trying dear!

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Hello salena, don't worry. You can easily loose weight. Try searching about portion diet. This is what I did. My husband also challenged me. I took that challenge and literally groomed my self. You can download an app to keep a record of your daily calorie count. Do not exceed that and you be just perfect. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Hey there. Weight is very important. You need to have it in control. Take a balanced diet. Maintain a good routine. All will go well. Take care. Bless you dear.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:34 am

May be he is just scaring you . So you get serious about losing excess weight. So you must get serious. Marriage and weight has no relation. So probably he is only scaring you. Start losing it soon. If your husband wants to see you fit and smart then what's bad in it.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Oh my thats miserable! Please talk to him! Relationships are not frames which can be stick by glue or tape later. He must not take this huge step! You must either loose weight or really understand thats this is foolish of him to do so! How can he even think of doing so! Take care.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello dear, how are you? Well, please don't worry too much. I am sure he will understand your problem. Maybe he is just saying like that. He wants you to be serious. You shall change your diet buddy. Have a good day lady. Always stay happy dear.