Tomatoe

alistina

Re: Tomatoe

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Hey. How are you? Hope this finds you in good health. Not really familiar with this. Just make sure you take a balanced diet. All the best of luck. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:04 pm

How are you doing? Wow thats astounding. I am amazed. I never knew this. Thanks for sharing this, I will discuss it with a friend dietician. Though lots of tomatoes are not healthy. Take care.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:56 pm

Yes, eating tomatoes is a good thing. It's good for our health too. It's filled with the nutrients we need more. I've also heard about it many times. So, do you eat it? I love tomatoes honey. I eat must like that! Nice talking to you dear. Take care!

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Tomatoes are really good sources of nutrients. But unfortunately, I haven't heard of its role in loosing weight. Can you please share more things related to this fact. Maybe we can add these to our salads and also eat it raw to loose weight. But how can one just survive on tomatoes? Take care.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:54 am

Hey. How are you? I searched about it on internet. Some researches say that tomatoes are good for reducing weight. You have shared a very interesting topic. Keep sharing such posts. Lots of love. Stay bless.