Tryy

alistina

Re: Tryy

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi dear friend. How are you? Hope all is well. Keep the hope love. Life is all about focusing. My prayers with you. Good luck. Have a healthy day. Lots of love to you.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:39 am

You are right. We must never give up. After struggles we do get the fruit. And then it feels so great. Losing weight will make you few years younger. Do I think one must not give up easily. In the end it's for your benefit.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:49 pm

I agree with your view. We must never look back but step ahead! Looking back makes us give up! We must be strong! Its hard to loose weight but gets easy with determination! One must try and try. We do succeed.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Hey. How are you doing? This is such a great post! People tend to complain about not being happy with their bodies. They do not however do any thing to change that. Instead of being unhappy we must make an effort to change. Working towards our goal can have lasting benefits.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello Selena. How are you? Hope you are doing amazing. Thank you for sharing this post with us. Welcome to our support system. Have a nice day. May God bless us all. Take care. Keep smiling.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Everyone of us needs this. This is a great post dear. Thanks for sharing... We all need a daily dose of motivation. It is really good to find that motivation within us. Its best like that... To not need anything from anyone to move on. Some people have that! They are strong independent human beings. Who can go out there in the big cruel world and fight. However it is fine to not find that withing you sometimes. There are days where we need somebody else to tell us that. To remind us how great we are. To give us that push that we really needed. Thank you dear! God bless you my friend.