Tryy

Lenora

Re: Tryy

Post by Lenora » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Hey. How are you? I hope you are having a good day. Thank you for sharing your views. Yes, you are right. I completely agree with you. We should keep on trying. We should never lose hope. I hope people will understand this. Keep posting such stuff. Take care.

Jenny wings

Post by Jenny wings » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:04 pm

I agree. We must not depress over it! We must try and dont get disappointed. Its important for us to be hopeful! Have faith in God. We can achieve better than what we think we can! Have a nice day.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Hi dear. Thanks for such an amazing post full of hope. You have a very good advice to all of us. Yes, we must patiently work harder to lose weight. Everything is possible only if we try it. So, ladies keep trying. God bless you all. Have a good day.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Hey, hope you are doing good. Thanks for the advice. I agree we should try hard to achieve our goals. Giving up is not a solution. If we don't try we don't succeed. Thank you for sharing this post. Take care.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Hey. How are you doing? This is such a great post! People tend to complain about not being happy with their bodies. They do not however do any thing to change that. Instead of being unhappy we must make an effort to change. Working towards our goal can have lasting benefits.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello to you dear! How are you doing? Hope things are well at your end. Thanks for the motivating post dear. You are absolutely right dear. Nothing is impossible. We just have to make up our minds to do something and stay determined. Have a great day.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:16 pm

I could not agree more with you on this. You are so right. We should always keep trying. We should never limit ourselves. Trying is the only thing that keeps us going when life gets hard. I love your post. All the best in life.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi selena. Youve spilled some great words of wisdom. The lesson here is to never give up. To never give up on the dreams. To always fight for betterment. Thanks for saying this. I advise people the same too. To be consistent when losing weight.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:09 pm

You are right salena. Stress can make us gain more weight. It triggers our hormones and we start feeling more hungry while depressed. Instead of doing that we should help ourselves. It would be the best change in ourselves. Have faith and stay motivated. Take care.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Hi dear, hope you are doing great. I agree we must try for an achieving our goals. Sitting back and don't try is an act of losers. A person who tries hard will defiantly succeed in the end. Thanks for sharing this post. Stay blessed and motivated. Take care.