Warm water

louis blossom

Re: Warm water

Post by louis blossom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi there Selena, how are you doing? Hope things are well at your end. You are absolutely right dear. Warm water with lemon and honey is highly recommended for weight loss. We should avoid cold water on regular basis. Have a great day dear. Stay blessed.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Hello Selena. Thank you for sharing your advice. I have heard lemon helps a lot. I will definitely try it. You are such a nice person for sharing this with us. Have a good day. Take care.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:41 am

Hi there. Hope youre well. Yes youve shared a great tip. All the hot beverages help lose weight. Like coffee and green tea. Black tea too. And warm water is the best to cut those fats. Thanks for sharing.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Hey thanks for sharing this amazing tip with us. One of my friend also time me about it. She also lost lots of pound because of consuming Luke warm water with lemon and honey in the morning. You can also make a cinnamon tea to loose weight. These things are ideal and without any side effects. It also has guaranteed results. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope all is good. Yes it does help. I have heard this from a doctor. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day dear.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Hey, how are you? Oh thanks for this. I love honey. I am surely going to try this out. I hope I loose weight! My sister did told me the warm water thing but I could not have it plainly. God bless you.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Warm water is really beneficial. Your post is very helpful honey. We all will start warm water from now onwards. Yeah, I have heard about honey too. Well, just keep on sharing such ideas with us. We all are thankful to you. Take care of yourself! Stay happy!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Selena, hope you are doing good. Losing weight is so difficult. I am so thankful to you for sharing this tip with us. I'll definitely try that. I am sure it will help others too who wanted to lose weight. Have a blessed day. Take care.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Hello salena, this is such a useful tip. I read about it few months back on social media and started following this. I am taking luke warm water with lemon and honey after a banana in the morning. It didn't suit me empty stomach. I started having joint pains. But I lost 8kgs in two months. So basically, we should check what suits our body and what doesn't.