Cakes

Ophira Deeter

Re: Cakes

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi dear, hope you are doing great. Cakes are so yummy. I love cakes too ❤. My favorite flavor is chocolate mud cake it's delicious. Sorry dear, I can't help you out because of the cake is my weakness too. I don't even control myself so how can I tell you stop eating cakes. My current weight is 70kg 😁. Have fun. Take care☺ .

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Hey, I also have a sweet tooth. I crave for cakes all the time. If nothing, I eat 5 cup cakes a day. I think I have become a cake too. A huge fat cake. Lol. I am really worried. I need to loose weight. But can't seem to give up this habit of eating cakes. I wish for some miracle, seriously. Fingers crossed. Best of luck to you and me. Take care.

Braylon

Post by Braylon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 am

Hi Selena. How are you? I must say you have a sweet tooth. When it comes to craving one can not ignore it. So, I would suggest that maybe you do not buy them at all. So once they are not at home you will not want to eat them. secondly, what you can do is on a piece of paper write I will not eat cake I am on a diet. keep writing it down again and again. Maybe a 100 times. Now stick this paper on different places of the house like on the fridge or a cabinet. I hope you stay motivated and loose some pounds. Good Luck!

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:52 am

Hey Selena. How's everything? It's great that you want to lose weight and be fitter. I can understand the desire though since I love cakes as well. But you must learn to be strong and resist the urge. Remind yourself that they'll only harm your body. Best of luck!

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey, There Selena. How are you? I hope you are doing amazing. Yes, I totally agree with you. I also love cakes. They are the only reason for my obesity. Have a nice day. Good luck. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:20 pm

I feel you sister. Cakes are like the best thing there is. End of the story. I love to eat cake too... A world without cakes is a dark, sad and boring world. However as everything in this world. Having too much of something is harmful. I dont know how your metabolism is... There are people that get fat without eating that much. There are also tjose that can eat a whale a day and not gain a single pound. However the latter are usually more rare. I tend to consume a lot of cake too... Also plenty of other sweets. However I don't gain weight often. Because of my hyperactive life. You cantry the same. Do as much sports as you can... I hope things will work out fine for you. God bless you!