Cakes

Jamilah Wigfall

Re: Cakes

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Hey There Selena. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Yes, I agree with you. To lose weight is not an easy task. You need to be patient. Try to cut down extra calories. Goodluck. Take care.

Allie Ketchum

Post by Allie Ketchum » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello Selena. I hope you had an amazing day. I know losing is not that easy. Requires focus. Just have faith. Have hope dear. All the best. Hope all goes well. Take care. All the best sweetie.

Jennifer kane

Post by Jennifer kane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey Selena, how are you doing? Hope everything is going well. Oh dear, I can understand your pain. It is really hard doing dieting. I also love cakes a lot. Now I have controlled my self. I think you should stop making or buying cakes. Have a nice time honey.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:17 am

Hi Selena. Its all in the head. If you can convince yourself that your health is above everything, you will easily be able to quit eating cakes. Once in a while is fine but eating cakes on a regular basis isn't. Also be consistent with your exercise. There is nothing that you can't achieve. Good luck.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:35 am

Hey honey. How are you? I give you a suggestion you need to cut down on sugar. Have a good diet. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have a healthy day dear. Best of luck. Take care.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope everything is good at your end. I know the temptations are bad. Just control your calories. Have a good routine. All will go well. Bless you dear.

Ofilia Wigfall

Post by Ofilia Wigfall » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Hope you had an amazing day. I know weight loss gets difficult. Cakes contain too much sweet and it will increase your weight. You should take care of this. Don't eat cakes. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you, love.

Jenny wings

Post by Jenny wings » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey, please dont feel bad. Yes there is. Stop yourself! You must tell yourself that its unhealthy. Keep trying. Otherwise go for sugar free cakes. Skip some other thing then! All the best.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello, Honey. How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. I know to reduce weight is hard. It is a slow process indeed. Obviously, it is not impossible. I know you can do it. You just need to be patient. Try having a cup of warm green tea with lemon. I hope it will help you.

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Hello, you'll get over weighted and also diabetic. Please don't do that to yourself. So much sweets or cakes can cause problems. Of you crave for so much cakes than just eat a little. You can take Brown bread instead. You have to stop yourself some how. Take care.