Cakes

Abigale Ada

Re: Cakes

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi dear. I hope you are doing well. If you really want to reduce your weight, you have to stop eating sweets. Cakes have a lot of calories. You should stop eating this. Stay connected. God bless you.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey Selena. How's everything? It's great that you want to lose weight and be fitter. I can understand the desire though since I love cakes as well. But you must learn to be strong and resist the urge. Remind yourself that they'll only harm your body. Best of luck!

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Hey. How are you? I also love cakes. It is very difficult to stop thinking about them. We must take a healthy diet. Eating alot of cakes leads to obesity. You can eat fresh fruits. Lots of love. More power to you. Stay bless.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:12 am

Oh yes, the same case is mine. I also love cakes and sweets. But fortunately, I am not overweight. I know that It is so hard to lose it when you keep on having cakes. Well, all is in your hands. You should not eat too much. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you to control your weight. So, control it at the initial stage.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:28 pm

You must control. Eating too much cake is not good for your health. You should stay away from having sugar. It gets bad if you consume it too much. You do not want to have diabetes. Start exercising. Eat less sugar.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:38 am

Hi there,how are you? Hope this finds you in good health. I know it is hard to quit something you love. But dear, it is a matter of health. Start off by having less of it. Whenever you have craving,eat something healthy. Please take care of your health. Take care.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi Selena. How are you? Well the trick is to lose the sugar gradually. Dont given up on it at once. This way it will hit back hard. Try cutting down the intake from lets say 4slices of cake to 3 in a week. Then next week you can do two and so on. Also if you do a cheat day then run an extra mile to brun those extra calories. Obviously it will take time and determination but i know you can do it. Dont let this get out of your hand.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey. How are you? Hope everything is good at your end. You need to cut down on sugar. Have a good diet. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have a healthy day dear.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:00 pm

How are you? Sugar is very fattening. This is tough but beneficial! Just try taking less of it! Fight with your self. Dont let this happen to you! Have a-nice time!

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Yes, cakes are very tasty. Especially chocolate cakes, they are just mouth watering. I also love eating them. Still, we have to control ourselves. Sacrifice is needed to loose weight. After all, it's for our benefit only. Take care of yourself honey!