goal

Delilah

Re: goal

Post by Delilah » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:39 am

Hey girl. I am well aware of the fact that it's quite difficult to lose weight .It's all about strong determination and will power.One gets lazy at times.You need to maintain the true spirit.Hope you will lose weight soon.Best of luck.

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello Jennifer. I hope you are doing better. Being overweight can certainly be problematic for your health. I am glad that you are trying to lose wight. Weight loss is a gradual process. It is imperative that you remain patient and strong. Do not give up!

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:33 pm

I see you are working hard. Keep it up. Your struggles will pay off. You have to stay determined. I know you can do this. You will. Be patient.

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:11 am

Hello to you dear! How are you doing? Hope things are great at your end. I am so sorry for your struggles dear. Just stay determined and focus. Weight loss is a slow and long process. Just hang in there. All the best. Take care.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:10 am

Hi Jennifer. How's life? I hope youre feeling better. The journey to weight loss is a long and tedious one. I hope you reach your goals soon. Please dont feel stressed. It is all going to work out. All the best

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Don't you worry girl. If you have set a goal once, I am sure you'll be able to achieve it successfully. I am glad that you are motivated and determined. Do share some tips with me too. I desperately need to loose weight. I have gained a lit after delivering via c section. I feel so hungry that I can't get over food. Pray for me too. Best of luck. Take care.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi buddy. How are you? Hope things are fine. Weight loss takes time. You need to have a good amount of energy to focus. Hope all goes well. Take care. All the best. Have a good day dear.

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:09 am

Hi dear. How are you ? I hope you are doing well. Don't take stress. Do exercise and walk daily. Eat healthy food and drink too much water. Avoid junk food it is harmful for health. Weight loss takes time. Every thing will be alright soon. Have a blessed day. Take care and good bye.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:03 pm

How are you? You must calm down. Honey dont stress. It very unhealthy for you. Eat healthy stuff. Avoid sugar. Drink juices and eat vegetables. Eat brown bread. All the best.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Yes, we will definitely pray for you dear. You are a part of our family. I suppose I am right. No need to take too much stress. Just relax yourself honey. Believe in yourself lady. God will make things easier for you.