Tiresome.

Melissa Doherty

Re: Tiresome.

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi Olivia. Nice name. You know the first step is to reduce your food portions. And to replace that portion with water. Also do not forget to exercise well. After all you gotta burn those fats. I hope this helps. Have a great day!

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello. How are you? Hope all is good. Welcome to the forum dear. I know its a but of a struggle. Just dont lose the will. It requires patience. Wish you luck. Take care. Bless you.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:56 pm

I agree. I know how painful this time period is. It feels so tough to loose weight! Hence by my experience I have learnt to never give up! We must always be hopeful! I hope you dont feel low. Take care. All will be good.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:17 am

Yes, you are right. It's very tiresome to be over weight. People make fun of us. They don't care about others. They are just very cruel. I hope these people will understand other's pain too. Take care all of you. God bless you!

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:19 am

Yes, you are right. It's very tiresome to be over weight. People make fun of us. They don't care about others. They are just very cruel. I hope these people will understand other's pain too. Take care all of you. God bless you!

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:46 am

Hey there. How are you? Don't worry. You can control your weight by maintaining a diet plan. Go for a walk daily. Add lemon and honey in water. Avoid sugary and junk food. Go for non starchy vegetables. It will help you a lot. I hope you achieve your ideal weight. Stay blessed.