Hope.

Chinayl

Re: Hope.

Post by Chinayl » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey there. Weight no doubt can be trouble. Just make sure you cut down on excess fat food. Take boiled instead. Hope all goes good. Take care. All the best. Bless you.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey there dear. How are you? Hope things are well. You need to cut down on oily things. Just dont get depressed. I hope and pray all goes good.. Many congratulations to you. You are lucky one that weight dint become the barrier in your pregnancies. That is true that weight does affect the fertility. It is good that you had faith in yourself. I am so happy for you sweetie. Take care and goodbye. God bless.

Belle

Post by Belle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 pm

Hey there Merry. I hope you are doing well. Weight is a major problem if its too much. If your BMI is good you need not to worry. Dont stress out dear. Take care. God bless you. Have an amazing life.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm

It's good that you had no issue. There are people who face such issues. Losing weight is not harmful. It can benefit you more than you think. You will look better. Even your body will feel energetic. A little exercise can do wonders. Try it for a change.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:37 am

Hey Merry. How are you? That doesn't change the reality of overweight. You got babies. Good enough. For future must be careful. It can give you trouble. For your children, you must reduce the weight. Thank you for posting here. Good luck. Take care of yourself.

Katey wingle

Post by Katey wingle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:44 am

Hey honey, how are you? Oh my sister lives there too. I am happy for you. Now you must start taking care. Its better to be safe. Overweight has ither issues too. It causes lots of body issues. Please take care. Be healthy.

Charlotte Gail

Post by Charlotte Gail » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey there. How are you? Hope things are good at your end. You need to have faith. Be positive dear. Life will reward you. Take care. All the best to you. Have a good day.

Marry stephen

Post by Marry stephen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm

I am happy that you shared your experience. We are glad that you shared this with us. I am so happy for your success. You are a very lucky person by the way. How are your kids dear? I hope they are doing good. Take care of yourself! Lots of love!

Emma cole

Post by Emma cole » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am doing good as well. You have shared such a beautiful story with us. It is such a motivational thing to read. People always complain don't listen to them. There are very few who will appreciate you. You're beautiful and amazing. That's amazing that you listen to yourself. I appreciate your post Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Edwina

Post by Edwina » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Hey Merry. This so nice of you to share your story. You are a strong mother. Thank you for motivating people here. I am so glad for you. Always stay happy. Take care.