Hope.

Merry

Re: Hope.

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Dyanas wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 am
Hey honey, how are you? Good to see your confidence. Its really important in a person to care for themselves. I am very happy for you. A big congrats to you. I wish you and youe children more happiness. Take care.
I am good Dyanas. How's everything at your side? Thank you for encouraging me. At first I was not believing this. I thought that the doctor had given me wrong result. So, I confirmed again and I was pregnant. Hope you liked my story. Take care dear.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Beckey wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:06 am
Hey there. How are you? Hope things are good. Yes weight does play a major role. Do check your BMI. Dont stress out dear. Have hope and faith. Hope all goes good. Take care. Bless you.
Hey Becky, nice to see you again. How are you doing buddy? I am very well. Oh I am stressing mate. On fact, why will I stress now? I'm so happy with my children. Take care lady! Have a good day!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:47 pm

alva wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 am
Hello! How are you doing? I hope you must be enjoying your life. Thank you for sharing your story. Wow, this is a great news. It will motivate those who lose hope. Yes, you are right. We should never lose hope. We must have hope in yourself. Stay positive. All the best.
Hello, how are you? Well, I am good dear. Oh this is my pleasure dear. This is the reason we are here for. To help each other is our main motive. Yeah, we must never lose hope at any cost. Take care lady! Stay blessed!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:50 pm

rachelbrown wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm
Thanks for the initiative that you have taken. I don't know about others but I am so much glad to be here. I have the same problem. It has been five years. I am trying my level best to conceive. I have adopted all the techniques to loose my weight. I could manage to loose 10 kg weight on 3 months. I am trying more to loose.
Hey Rachel, how are you? Well, same is the case here. I am also proud to be here. I mean I have so many friends here. Hopefully, we will become good friends too. This is not bad! Best of luck for your future. Hopefully, you will loose more weight.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Sandy winget wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:35 pm
Hello Merry, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Congratulations for your three kids. Let the people say whatever they want. Never loose hope and stay strong. I loved what you've posted. My ideas and thoughts are like yours. Have a nice day dear. Lots of love.
Hey Sandy, I am good. Thank you so much honey. That means a lot to me. I am happy that you liked my post. Seriously? So this is a good thing. We match with each other. Take care of yourself honey. Lots of love!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:20 pm

henrey pactus wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:10 pm
Hello? Hope you will be fine. This is a very appreciating post. many people will get benefits from reading your post. It's true that being overweight is not dangerous in pregnancy. But we must have faith in God. Good luck. stay blessed.
Hey, how are you Henry? Well, I am glad that you appreciated me. Yeah, I hope that people will learn from this post. Thanks for your reply darling. Yes, we must have fill faith in god. He makes things better for us. God bless you!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 pm

Zola Garica wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 pm
Hey. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I'm really happy to hear that you are so happy. Stay happy with your family. This not to disappoint you but its not good to be overweight. Try to shed some pounds. It's about your own good. Obesity not only causes infertility but it causes many other problems too. Take care.
Hey, I am good. Thanks for your post reply dear. Yeah, you are right in a way. It's better to be fit. We should maintain our weight from the beginning. I just wanted to encourage the fat people. I hope you understand. Stay healthy!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:25 pm

Fifi Smiley wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:13 pm
I am good. How are you doing? You are right. Being overweight is not a big issue. We should ignore the people. We should never lose hope. Stay happy. Take care and goodbye.
Hello, I am doing good. Well, it's not a big deal. Still, it's better to be fit. In fact, it's very important to keep ourselves smart and healthy. Obesity is the mother of diseases. I hope you understand buddy. Take care of yourself!

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Morgandy Kingsbury wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:24 pm
I am good. How are you doing? You are right. Being overweight is not a big issue. We should ignore the people. We should never lose hope. Stay happy. Take care and goodbye.
Hello, I am good. How are you dear? Well, it's nice to hear from you. Yes, ignoring can be helpful. Still, it's better making people understand. We can't just ignore them. They should realise too. I hope my point is clear.

Merry

Post by Merry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:29 pm

Katelyn wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm
Hi Merry, how're you? Hope things are well at your end. I'm also doing great, thank you. I don't think weight is a major problem you face when you are getting pregnancy. A lot of women who are overweight do conceive. You just have to be healthy enough. Best wishes to you. Have a great day.
Hello, I am good. How are you? Well, everything is good dear. I am enjoying my life with my kids. They are very naughty! They are life! They have made my life colourful. I'm thankful to God that he blessed me with my children.